Favorite Rivalry? #SVvsTLP

Fudog

The entirety of the 2k14 "rivalry" with Fi, they've really been brown sticky stuff ever since we dethroned them and we absolutely dismantled them.

The 2v2 TLEOP vs Sv/Fi rivalry was pretty fucking sick however short lived as we absolutely fucking smoked them

2k14 rivalry EoP vs CP during the first HPC/MPC merger, fucking smoked, made them irrelevant for the next year, as per usual.

2015 EoP vs Foe rivalry, was extremely clean with minimal mains and constant 70v70's in f2p and p2p.

2016 EoP vs Fi rivalry - These retards tried to pipe up and hack goops account for hype, look at them now LOL. 

Refer to this vid, baited by TLEOP where immediately after we clear Fi and in the same inventory kill your brown sticky stuff dead clan followed by TLP rushing your 10 stragglers left, fucking embarrassing lmfao. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m22brEe_3ag

LOOL YOU COULD ONLY FIND 4 FI KIDS OUT OF THE 110+ WE HAD SICK EXCUSE bundle of twigsGOT EOP/TLP brown sticky stuffTER

BEG SV MORE TO HIT FOE FOR YOU PUSSY bundle of twigsGOT, WHY DID YOU SEND THIMAAH DULL SUDO OUR WAY MULLET HEAD

GL JOJO LMFAO CU THIS WEEKEND

4c8e0c5109ad9b7072fd19461cf502a6.png

HzDFs1L.png

MUST BE THICK IF YOU THINK I BRING RUNE

Looks like i triggered you pretty hard, my job here is done. 

Btw i dont care about this game nor am i very active, think i care lol? I can log on 5 different mains if i please. 

Looks like i triggered you pretty hard, my job here is done. 

Btw i dont care about this game nor am i very active, think i care lol? I can log on 5 different mains if i please. 

SICK BRO BUT YOU DO FUCK ALL WITH 1 MAIN WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH 5