Is there any hope left?

Pinhead

After cancelling weekend trips for two weeks due to single digit pulls and the fear of EoP, while also pulling 15 in cd capes and cancelling sunday trips for 7v7 inners, another Fatality leader has been bullied into retirement. It was obvious that the newbundle of twigs clanner Bruinz wouldnt be able to last when the going gets tough, and here we are. Now we are left with a few important questions... 

> Will Fatality be able to reach double digit pulls with their leader giving up on them and leaving them for dead (like the last 15 high ranks in the last year that have)?

> What will Fatality do now with a sole foreign belg leader who gets drunk instead of leading trips when they pull under 10?

> Will their site admin become the next leader and most likely get their forums hacked again? (LOL)

> Will @@Birthday be pushed aside again while dutch sunday (predicted fi nick v3) gets high council and eventually leaks to eop again?

All of the signs point to one simple fact: 

FI IS REALLY DED LMFAO

P2p preps are rare to begin with (not counting 20v20s between FI & CP)

Also EOP is #2 P2P matched and #1 P2P wildy, arguably #1 P2P matched, so idk what you're on about you dumb 4nr.

OT: FI is indeed dying & i see them closing very soon =/

wittout Munapäät Vohveli jimi robin. eop is bad (even worse then they are now)

waytch eho u call a 4nr. 4nrs carry ur clan lol quote me if eop are confirm brown sticky stufft.

Also EOP is #2 P2P matched and #1 P2P wildy, arguably #1 P2P matched, so idk what you're on about you dumb 4nr.

Have to agree with this one!!

I would argue Supremacy is closer to the P2P matched title than EoP is. I'll have to see FOE lose back to back P2P preps to actually consider another clan better as far as matched goes

Eop is absolute trash in p2p wild and one of the worst matched clans in the entire pure community lol. Woohooo! u beat foe in a 20v20 mini #1 p2p matched!!!!

I would argue Supremacy is closer to the P2P matched title than EoP is. I'll have to see FOE lose back to back P2P preps to actually consider another clan better as far as matched goes

20v20 isn't even a prep

After cancelling weekend trips for two weeks due to single digit pulls and the fear of EoP, while also pulling 15 in cd capes and cancelling sunday trips for 7v7 inners, another Fatality leader has been bullied into retirement. It was obvious that the newbundle of twigs clanner Bruinz wouldnt be able to last when the going gets tough, and here we are. Now we are left with a few important questions... 

> Will Fatality be able to reach double digit pulls with their leader giving up on them and leaving them for dead (like the last 15 high ranks in the last year that have)?

> What will Fatality do now with a sole foreign belg leader who gets drunk instead of leading trips when they pull under 10?

> Will their site admin become the next leader and most likely get their forums hacked again? (LOL)

> Will @@Birthday be pushed aside again while dutch sunday (predicted fi nick v3) gets high council and eventually leaks to eop again?

All of the signs point to one simple fact: 

FI IS REALLY DED LMFAO

@@Acid btw