Any LPCs down for Red vs Blue?

Legacy

You're right, Idm on what team we're gonna be, i'm already hyped for this tbh..should be fun

(LT,FS,TR,SF,IV wants to do this ..we only need an answer from VQ right now and we can start setting things up)

@@Ramie ^ ,

If this is in clan wars, both sides should have 100 already. If VQ don't want to come, we still got Terror (who definitely want the action, from their response on statuses).

This sounds like fun, and it's action to hype up the LPC scene.

If this is in clan wars, both sides should have 100 already. If VQ don't want to come, we still got Terror (who definitely want the action, from their response on statuses).

This sounds like fun, and it's action to hype up the LPC scene.

it'll most likely be in the CLW & yes Terror want action;p

Kid if u can't even go out on Weekend trips don't even ask for Red V Blue when we all know its going to get crashed by HPC...

ye hpc gonna crash in clanwars 

gratz SF u getting more and more dumb downy pepperoni brains shtter clan brainsded

@@Ramie can you speak up? VQ the onley clan we waiting for... answer fast cause we talking already almost 2 days about it and u guys dont answer

please say yes or no so we know or any need to replace you

ye hpc gonna crash in clanwars 

gratz SF u getting more and more dumb downy pepperoni brains shtter clan brainsded

Yo Quality Pk i recruited u into LT & Pure Community. Mr Braindead.

And no I dont want a fking Red V Blue in Clan Wars lol... That just sounded very very cauliflower  :)

Yo Quality Pk i recruited u into LT & Pure Community. Mr Braindead.

And no I dont want a fking Red V Blue in Clan Wars lol... That just sounded very very cauliflower  :)

lol ? at first place im not even LT .... i was in LT b4 but i got in lt by Mulug and you are an no namer thats in sf... and if u dont want then not u leader alrdy agreed

so just dont talk ty

Otherwise wanna fight us right now @sf @@xVideos

That escalated quick. Quality Pk ur the kid that always stands out. I banned you from LT because u were looting during a fight. Yes we'll fight Trilogy. But make sure a rank pms me for details and all.

how u banned me from LT? ll0l0l0l0 u a joke kid but allright.... u wanna fight right now... but one of sf ranks just said No we wont fight atm ? l0l00ll0l0 kyp new bundle of twigs

Kid if u can't even go out on Weekend trips don't even ask for Red V Blue when we all know its going to get crashed by HPC...

Why you came in and started a flame war. Just say yes or no and gtfo of this topic end of story.