Rockman

wadda 5

but we are 1-99 def clan. its not agaisnt rules to pk on "tanks".

your friend @ asked for an honest opinion on rockman.

i give my honest opinion on rockman, whats wrong with my opinion? where did i say its against the rules?

I agree, i give you to much of my time.

Rockman and Fs just get on well with echother, i thought Fs wanted clean fights..

Jst because we're on good terms with them (not bringing tanks to trips, ddosing, teaming with vq) doesn't mean they'll listen to us lmfao. They have nothing to do with us, they just don't rag us because we aren't tomatos. We told them several times to stay away from our fights but, like i said, it does not appear that they're going to listen. Also, no, we aren't going to start killing them and have them camp us as well, either. The reason they're currently ragging you is because of your new member @ openly admitting to ddosing fs members over a clan wars event and nothing was done about it.

Jst because we're on good terms with them (not bringing tanks to trips, ddosing, teaming with vq) doesn't mean they'll listen to us lmfao. They have nothing to do with us, they just don't rag us because we aren't tomatos. We told them several times to stay away from our fights but, like i said, it does not appear that they're going to listen. Also, no, we aren't going to start killing them and have them camp us as well, either. The reason they're currently ragging you is because of your new member @ openly admitting to ddosing fs members over a clan wars event and nothing was done about it.

1b998f5e7fcf29df11f823466bc2b658.png

Is this where the intelligent responses stop being posted?

It's a public clan group meaning that anybody can join. The only accounts I own/have ever logged into are a level 68 with 1 defence and a level 104 berserker pure(former mpc acc).

Rockman also has a memberlist in the Clan Advertisement section. You won't see my name on it.