Maaku come home 4n friend

Break

jep parempi joinata munapäihin

joo heitä gearit nii mikä ettei :D eivaa ei mua kiinosta mitkää minit yms 

Lol i smell very good, u lose again

u need to buy irl pass instead of that flamebait one lmfao stay in africa slum arab

u need to buy irl pass instead of that flamebait one lmfao stay in africa slum arab

l00l this guy is legit broccoli, AM I AFRICAN, ARAB OR PAKI MAKE UP UR MIND U DOWNIE 

@@HolyDreams

that doesnt change that u are paki irl

@ brown sticky stuffper is brainded dutch and who the fuck is lila lol why you fake their brown sticky stuff when nobody cares about them

It's not faked @@Maaku you can read the 86 thousand lines of the admin boards that EOP leaked, they talk about you there.. I just thought i would let you know that they talk bad about you, friend

It's not faked @@Maaku you can read the 86 thousand lines of the admin boards that EOP leaked, they talk about you there.. I just thought i would let you know that they talk bad about you, friend

idc about jasper or that lila lol and those lines are still maybe fake

@@Maaku they don't like you bro lmfao

holy brown sticky stuff ur justin beiber LOL

even Maaku knows eop are retards and try throwing in 4 lines of edited logs just to try to make someone look bad lmfao. 6 days of staff channel where we talk about getting head etc has nothing worth leaking lmfao

noh inttis jälkee foolssiin vaa meidä kans vitut stinky pure paskoist hhhhhh

even Maaku knows eop are retards and try throwing in 4 lines of edited logs just to try to make someone look bad lmfao. 6 days of staff channel where we talk about getting head etc has nothing worth leaking lmfao

You're**, come on bro if you're going to try to insult someone do it right.

ye dude they're really gonna read like 34k lines of text just to edit those logs so maaku leaves their clan... l0l

You've never tasted codeine

so you've never had guaifensein/codeine aka cough syrup before lmao?

mfw kids think its hard to get hold of promethazine/codeine lmfao try it with tropical lucozade l0l

btw molly + nos = heaven