Operation Ground N' Pound

Legend Tanner of EOP

I think you'd get a lot more respect from people if you just stuck with that and stopped sniping other pure clans... you're just as bad as them if you do that.

But yes it would be great for the community if there would be a team of mains to help get rid of that cancer

I think you'd get a lot more respect from people if you just stuck with that and stopped sniping other pure clans... you're just as bad as them if you do that.

But yes it would be great for the community if there would be a team of mains to help get rid of that cancer

Firstly, It's not "sniping" if your not being paid to do it. Secondly, I'm not "helping" just anyone. I'm helping everyone. Ask other clans like DR, LT, CV. I give them food, I hit the mains off them when they get attacked in single or being pile in multi by SV or CP mains.

If anything I'm a saviour to the pure community. So don't trash me or you can give me a reason to "snipe" your clan.

Firstly, It's not "sniping" if your not being paid to do it. Secondly, I'm not "helping" just anyone. I'm helping everyone. Ask other clans like DR, LT, CV. I give them food, I hit the mains off them when they get attacked in single or being pile in multi by SV or CP mains.

If anything I'm a saviour to the pure community. So don't trash me or you can give me a reason to "snipe" your clan.

you want to snipe eop?

come do it brah

not afraid to snipe anyone tomato

its retards like you that make me want to though

fak u

There have been complaints about you sniping clans/people so I was basing it off that. If you have stopped then that's cool, and it's actually cool to see someone finally make an attempt to get rid of Sv.

Hail the saviour of us all