Eop

Goops Account

After months of being in a shell, hiding from Eop and the community it looks like we finally see Fi again! To bad they only have the confidence to pipe up after their one decent pull which consisted of 3/4 Ruin members though lmao.

kiss this bundle of twigsgot lmfao

e7e49561741a2adc070dae4a9e9d5838.gif

0mymaei.png

kiss that impbrown sticky stuff lasting only 3 months each opening v2 closed by op once and rage the second time forced to team with a Main clan LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO show me your 13 win streak, that streak also included beating your brown sticky stuff clan 2-1 losing like 4 in each round we won WAHAHAHHA. yall never made it past mpc we are in the big leagues pipe down spaz.

e7e49561741a2adc070dae4a9e9d5838.gif

0mymaei.png

kiss that impbrown sticky stuff lasting only 3 months each opening v2 closed by op once and rage the second time forced to team with a Main clan LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO show me your 13 win streak, that streak also included beating your brown sticky stuff clan 2-1 losing like 4 in each round we won WAHAHAHHA. yall never made it past mpc we are in the big leagues pipe down spaz.

lmfao 7-1 against ragepiss and 10-2 against olympiss in clan wars. I made you team with a zerk clan that been in the mpc scene for 3 years and 90% of the time pulling 20s. I made rage my dogpiss slumped them to 20 pulls, u even mass trained to 30 def and teamed up with a hpc and lpc clan to even survive with ur 30 pull (lmao) and after that, I sat on your face and made u lick me good. Took my giant fucking dick and put it inside ur nasty dirty mouth after I fucked u so hard that u started loving it.

Kiss the clan of the month streak we had for 4 months, now get on your knees and start sucking l0

Also you so proud of being in the HPC scene, then prep a dead mpc clan Imperial or u still a pussy with excuses 

lmfao 7-1 against ragepiss and 10-2 against olympiss in clan wars. I made you team with a zerk clan that been in the mpc scene for 3 years and 90% of the time pulling 20s. I made rage my dogpiss slumped them to 20 pulls, u even mass trained to 30 def and teamed up with a hpc and lpc clan to even survive with ur 30 pull (lmao) and after that, I sat on your face and made u lick me good. Took my giant fucking dick and put it inside ur nasty dirty mouth after I fucked u so hard that u started loving it.

Kiss the clan of the month streak we had for 4 months, now get on your knees and start sucking l0

Also you so proud of being in the HPC scene, then prep a dead mpc clan Imperial or u still a pussy with excuses 

rage open impbrown sticky stuff dead. gg rage #1

lmfao 7-1 against ragepiss and 10-2 against olympiss in clan wars. I made you team with a zerk clan that been in the mpc scene for 3 years and 90% of the time pulling 20s. I made rage my dogpiss slumped them to 20 pulls, u even mass trained to 30 def and teamed up with a hpc and lpc clan to even survive with ur 30 pull (lmao) and after that, I sat on your face and made u lick me good. Took my giant fucking dick and put it inside ur nasty dirty mouth after I fucked u so hard that u started loving it.

And 0-2 vs severance lmfao no weekend trips either brown sticky stuffter