Team 49 Cape Resolution - Doom / Sk

Jimbo

It has come to my attention that there is a clan known as the "Shadow Killers" and they are using the glorious team 49 cape. After Doom politely ordered them to change their cape, they refused. Since then, Doom officials have made a plan with Shadow Killerss officials to solve the problem.

The Resolution-

• It is now mandatory in Sk to give a $5 donation in order to join the clan as a member
  • With that $5, it will fund Doom's teamspeak

In the situation that the Shadow Killers take in more money than needed to fund Doom's teamspeak, the extra money will go to paying gym membership's for all of Doom's members. 

Thanks for resolving the team cape issue like men Shadow Killers. 

@ 2b for off from @ & @@wadda 5 and another 2bills from me g you have been warned

I promise you we have more thanks that your ML lmao. Don't make us use them

It has come to my attention that there is a clan known as the "Shadow Killers" and they are using the glorious team 49 cape. After Doom politely ordered them to change their cape, they refused. Since then, Doom officials have made a plan with Shadow Killerss officials to solve the problem.

The Resolution-

• It is now mandatory in Sk to give a $5 donation in order to join the clan as a member
  • With that $5, it will fund Doom's teamspeak

In the situation that the Shadow Killers take in more money than needed to fund Doom's teamspeak, the extra money will go to paying gym membership's for all of Doom's members. 

Thanks for resolving the team cape issue like men Shadow Killers. 

You're not even a rank in any clan just some +1 bro pipe down.

I promise you we have more thanks that your ML lmao. Don't make us use them

You're not even a rank in any clan just some +1 bro pipe down.

if only u knew who's account that was, cauliflower sk member, get paying for our iron wall