Top Callers

God

I think Bob/Jib/Prateek in Epidemic was one of the best calling teams I've ever witnessed in action, this was a "greater than the sum of their parts" sort of thing and all three worked very well together. Likewise, Prateek and Poison Karsh worked well together in NME, and Poison/Pepsis/various others did a great job in building NME to a stage that we didn't completely suck in P2P.

Sometimes the right collection of people comes together and the synergy is the reason for success rather than any individual effort, which is probably the same for most successful clans.

me

on a serious note, nobody has ever really impressed me because at the end of the day, the best calling will come from a group of people that have been working together for a long time.  there is not 1 person that ive heard that can outdo 2-3 good people.

its hard for me to explain but ivp said it well

when you think of best callers, more often than not you think of pairings.

theres a few famous ones like

13th + Speshls

W0w2many + Goop

Jib + Bob

can't really think of others atm, but its hard to think of one guy without the other.  it's just like in commentary on sports shows or anything, you have a play-by-play to fill and excite, and color for analysis.

me

on a serious note, nobody has ever really impressed me because at the end of the day, the best calling will come from a group of people that have been working together for a long time.  there is not 1 person that ive heard that can outdo 2-3 good people.

its hard for me to explain but ivp said it well

when you think of best callers, more often than not you think of pairings.

theres a few famous ones like

13th + Speshls

W0w2many + Goop

Jib + Bob

can't really think of others atm, but its hard to think of one guy without the other.  it's just like in commentary on sports shows or anything, you have a play-by-play to fill and excite, and color for analysis.

Love it

I think Bob/Jib/Prateek in Epidemic was one of the best calling teams I've ever witnessed in action, this was a "greater than the sum of their parts" sort of thing and all three worked very well together. Likewise, Prateek and Poison Karsh worked well together in NME, and Poison/Pepsis/various others did a great job in building NME to a stage that we didn't completely suck in P2P.

Sometimes the right collection of people comes together and the synergy is the reason for success rather than any individual effort, which is probably the same for most successful clans.

to add to the teamed callings I would say drunk+honey or toxine+dr rage. Or all 4 together pretty fucking godly.