LPC PCL Friday

Shadows

Actually. On a serious thought. 

Fs will not attend if its cap at 80 and we will not allow any exceptions.

Why?

Because once we start allowing cap to go 80 and have exceptions for them. Then things will start to go out of hand from there.

This will stay final from Fs. I'm sorry but if other LPCs gonna hate on us. Cap should be at 70, we already increased it to 75 for some brown sticky stuffters out there who cant compete/train new accs. 70+ is MPC levels already. 

Well written. But 80 CB cap Jesus

Why?

Because once we start allowing cap to go 80 and have exceptions for them. Then things will start to go out of hand from there.

This will stay final from Fs. I'm sorry but if other LPCs gonna hate on us. Cap should be at 70, we already increased it to 75 for some brown sticky stuffters out there who cant compete/train new accs. 70+ is MPC levels already.

Why?

cya 0 server clan

We have said we are down, but if clans are trying to take +3s and +2s on PCL you literally make me fucking justin beiber.

Why are you matching, making clans sit to suit your standards. We won't be fighting any clan unless it's unmatched.

ya make excuses before it happens lmfaso

cya 0 server clan

This is why things like this won't happens.

Trying 2 solve things with normal talk and non flaming, you come and just ruin it all.

I'm sorry for punishing your clan every single weekend and bullying your members (and Ranks) to want that 92 combat cap (Think we dont know?) to go MPC in a desperate attempt to survive this rivalry. Won't work out, dude. Stop being broccolied and look to the scene as a whole, you are not the only LPC out anymore, and neither the best. 

Lpcs should not go above 75, it's LOW pure clan for a reason. But I doubt you could pull enough LPC accounts for that type of event, because you are used to rely on others clans, e.g. Rage when they were MPC and now olympus as HPC. 

Inb4 "did not ask" answer

i saw the words fearless and then talking about +3 +2 pulls etc lmao

Fearless will not be participating in the event though so does it matter what the draft says? It will be edited once I have the time. It was actually added because Tannie said in the beginning that Fs would participate with a + because of the established combat cap. I would of preferred unmatched PKRIs anyways (as stated in the topic).

Fearless not participating does not involve me. I do respect Tannie's decision though.

Fearless will not be participating in the event though so does it matter what the draft says? It will be edited once I have the time. It was actually added because Tannie said in the beginning that Fs would participate with a + because of the established combat cap. I would of preferred unmatched PKRIs anyways (as stated in the topic).

Fearless not participating does not involve me. I do respect Tannie's decision though.

why the fuck would the #1 lpc not show up to kill brown sticky stuff lpc's in clan wars lmfao???????????????????

btw ur on the doom bandwagon yh? tell the retards to get rid of their mpc accs lmfao http://i.imgur.com/fsTyp9i.png

why the fuck would the #1 lpc not show up to kill brown sticky stuff lpc's in clan wars lmfao???????????????????

btw ur on the doom bandwagon yh? tell the retards to get rid of their mpc accs lmfao http://i.imgur.com/fsTyp9i.png

Relax, there is no reason to flame.

Tannie already said Fearless wouldn't participate, that does not involve me.

Also I am not part of Doom.