LPC PCL Friday

Shadows

If we can have a meeting with all the Leaders of the LPC Scene and change some things with this topic and how the PCL could work would be great.

~ Ryan

I have received a couple messages and what things should be changed and I think having a meeting about PCL involving the clan leaders would be very positive.

I could make a list with the ideas I was given to start with and the new ideas people have messaged me and present it to the LPC clan ranks. From there on it would just need to be worked on what everyone agrees with.

But really the only 3 things people seem to disagree very highly are: Combat Cap (have had people tell me 80,79,77,75), gear cap (have been told both 1 def gear and wilderness gear which would include mith if you are 20 def), and finally the +5/-5 rule which some people say is absolutely necessary while others say it should be completely unmatched.

Lpc should stick to 75 when you go higher thats when you start entering addy daddy/cancer territory. Its literally a cycle. Clans are already bringing 80s in the wild and if current lpcs start adopting that as the norm then next thing you know other clans will start bringing 90s too.

If you wanna raise the cap for pcls please meet in the middle which is 77-78. A lot of clans have a majority of 60s idk why the fk you would make it 80cap.

23c58849954c0c3664e89a9b91d57d47.png

@@PRShadow thats what i said.

http://fearless-rs.com/?memberlist=memberlist

^ that is my ml.

If we're gonna fight at 80cap, that will encourage clans to train up to 80cb and soon it will turn cancer again. w/e Fs will attend the first PCL but if it goes cancer, we will just stop attending. 

Cap at 75 is already high enough. LPC should and never be cap at 80. 

23c58849954c0c3664e89a9b91d57d47.png

@@PRShadow thats what i said.

http://fearless-rs.com/?memberlist=memberlist

^ that is my ml.

If we're gonna fight at 80cap, that will encourage clans to train up to 80cb and soon it will turn cancer again. w/e Fs will attend the first PCL but if it goes cancer, we will just stop attending. 

Cap at 75 is already high enough. LPC should and never be cap at 80.

I would prefer capping at 75 with couple exceptions (4 is more than enough), problem with this is that if clan leaders aren't paying attention on ml/fi etc couple more can go through which is why I capped at 80 even though there really isn't any clan at those levels. It will be absolutely necessary for a picture of fi/cc to be in the SB post, but it would be the clan leaders responsability to take pictures of opposing clan ml. I have been given many suggestions in short notice about the event and like Hormone said, we could have a short meeting to discuss the bigger things which include combat cap, gear and +5/-5 rule.