Gz rage Gz op

Whoppa

broccoli, both Rage and Olympus begged Ruin to help them with CD lmao. Both your clans were the reason the mpc scene died, mass training 30+ def, using mass mains on official trips and refusing to prep and give events.

You wouldn't be saying gz Op if you knew what they actually think of you @whoppa 

@@Acid

What you don't realize is, Nobody needed your help, you went out with Critical damage anyways because of God knows why. The ones who ruined the scene were CD, bringing mains since the beginning of LPC to try and compete with clans, We smashed CD just fine, even when they managed to get axis, RU,WS, and any other brown sticky stuff clan in their capes.

We gave you the offer to help us rid the mains of the scene by killing the clan that brings them, but for some reason you'd rather have mains than 30defence.

Don't think CD started the cancer? My boy CD Dillon agrees with me

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1774213-interesting-topic-on-pure-forums-regarding-main-clanning/?p=17005955

7da41ea76a79520f8324175a5f70e146.png

Mfw it was rage+op+iv+apex+st vs cd and still lost lmfao

Mfw Every clan you just named is STILL OPEN, and you fail to list the names of the many clans that helped YOU, and ALSO CLOSED LOL

Every clan that helped you, with the exception of Supremacy and CP, are dead and no longer exist, I think you should re-evaluate your thoughts.

@@Acid

What you don't realize is, Nobody needed your help, you went out with Critical damage anyways because of God knows why. The ones who ruined the scene were CD, bringing mains since the beginning of LPC to try and compete with clans, We smashed CD just fine, even when they managed to get axis, RU,WS, and any other brown sticky stuff clan in their capes.

We gave you the offer to help us rid the mains of the scene by killing the clan that brings them, but for some reason you'd rather have mains than 30defence.

Don't think CD started the cancer? My boy CD Dillon agrees with me

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1774213-interesting-topic-on-pure-forums-regarding-main-clanning/?p=17005955

7da41ea76a79520f8324175a5f70e146.png

he said it for me @@Acid

sadly op n rage still couldnt save their minion clan iv from the slaughter fs is giving them. 

and it was probably eop that killed cd btw

gz op gz rage gz eop gz fs

btw iv still really ded.

Gz OP/RAGE/EoP/FS

Btw IV definitely ded. They're bringing level 80 accounts now lmfao! IV is digging a grave so deep, they won't be able to reach the top to pull themselves out, they're going to need more helping hands to pull them up, like ST and SK LO!L!!!! !L!@ 

IV FUKIN DED