Terror F2P Sunday FT. IV,SF,FS,ST 11/27/16

Lord Ex

Df0mzay.png

www.terror-rs.com | TS3: RD.Teamspeak3.com | ClanChat: Lord Ex

Quick Synopsis of Today:

Had a fun trip, cleared ST Matched, dicked Invictus while simultaneously watching them add a new father figure to the family, Control Pker. It been fun to watch this family grow, I think it'll even be more interesting as relations within the family crumble. 

Special Forces had a singles trip as usual splitting their opts in half within the first 30minutes of the trip forcing them to team with Invictus in their capes. 

I think I remember Control Pkers saying SF is the only clan that doesn't team, doesn't bring mains but odd enough both of these things were present on their trip today. ok

Today Invictus decided to step into multi, but once again they could not do it alone. It's ok though, Invictus takes these L's in stride and keeps it moving to the next loss. 

Terror Peaked at ~46 Wolves for this Event

84n5GxD.png

cooltext775015721.png

hIqLMoM.png

9k2LYNI.png

RP2Tvsr.png

qIBU2hS.png

RZCUjLT.png

nRL7WW9.png

rtfiiv.png

Nike POV

Like what you saw?

Check us out @ www.Terror-rs.com

IRC: #Terror

ClanChat:Lord Ex

sad tho that an mpc would come out at lpc times lose clean fights and blame mains...youvve been hangin around iv too much

Nothing to do when this is the only time we can go out:) Didnt directly blame mains, just said that its sad and annoying when getting attacked by mains :) Overall was fun night and ty 4 fights