EOP MOST ACTIVE?

icy

2016 and cant beat foc clan lul

lmfao go ahead and prep foc, lets see your ways...

o wait i think you already did and lost..

hey bro atleast they pull 60s on weekends (with 40 mains)

this cauliflower muslim immigrant is legit implying that we pull 20 pures on weekends when we've proved that we pull 40-50 to preps, had 70v70 preps vs fo

i guess they were all mains too right?

was just wondering if eop still avoids prepping seeing as they have never had any quality

guess u just answered it 4 me ;p

We dont really lose preps to anyone other than FO, who is currently #1 matched in both servers so i dont see your point.

Like i said, feel free to prep them and come talk again LOL.

Or better yet, prep eop broccoli.

We dont really lose preps to anyone other than FO, who is currently #1 matched in both servers so i dont see your point.

Like i said, feel free to prep them and come talk again LOL.

Or better yet, prep eop broccoli.

suck me broccoli u barelly pulled 38 to u prep vs foe

suck me broccoli u barelly pulled 38 to u prep vs foe

38? Damn it's a shame that number is still higher than supremacys average pull since they've been a clan.

Idk why this one sup immigrant along with some "unbreakable" guys are getting so mad...then again id be pretty mad if I was in either of those clans aswell.

38? Damn it's a shame that number is still higher than supremacys average pull since they've been a clan.

Idk why this one sup immigrant along with some "unbreakable" guys are getting so mad...then again id be pretty mad if I was in either of those clans aswell.

l0000l

man u eop kids are so fucking justin beiber, u literally repeat the same flames over and over again, be creative for once in ur life lmao

OT: dont be mad at me for stating the obvious lmao, stop bringing fucking mains its that simple