Proof is in the pudding

Jamie ツ

Mfw FS tries to claim a victory when they literally got walked to ditch lmfao, thanks for the fights today and all but don't start with bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda  :lol:  :lol:

Skip to 5:06

KISS THE RING! DEMONS OWN THE THRONE!

From the guy thats been in a clan that has reopened multiple times and failed miserably every time

Won't take you seriously lel

Atleast i clanned and achieve something that you haven't, but you are a random that i don't know of.

You guys make so much propaganda from 1 trip just admit you got smoked and we be cool af :)

Atleast i clanned and achieve something that you haven't, but you are a random that i don't know of.

You guys make so much propaganda from 1 trip just admit you got smoked and we be cool af :)

Like I said won't take your words seriously as Doom achieved nothing of importance like other hpc has. :)

Likewise, new phone who dis?

Like I said won't take your words seriously as Doom achieved nothing of importance like other hpc has. :)

Likewise, new phone who dis?

LMFAO! Doom achieved more than any clan you have been in. Tbh i cant take you seriously cause you dont know nothing about any clans history because you are a newcomer to clanning, just stfu and stop making a fool out of yourself :)

LMFAO! Doom achieved more than any clan you have been in. Tbh i cant take you seriously cause you dont know nothing about any clans history because you are a newcomer to clanning, just stfu and stop making a fool out of yourself :)

When your clan history only consists of Zenith and every other remake of it, no one will take you seriously lahmaooo