Sunday: Fearless Tussles with the LPC Scene Ft. D/TR/ST/IV+SF

Vito

Gj beating doom down 25

GF FS, i love the propaganda pictures from lv 7 wild (The Highest You All Went). it was hella fun weekend

get fucking zlammed brown sticky stuff kid 

LMFAO @ this topic. Even in your pics you are in single! You really had fun in Singles

had fun sniping u from singles dont worry no flame here 

losing topic lmfao 

how did u like getting slammed on your anni weekend, gz month of doing nothing

how do you get a winning topic when you're not even wearing your clans cape lmao

Looks like their opening hype was cut quite short

Hype action today ! Respect and Shoutout to Tr an ST for the ending 360 Movements and Hella fun Action! Nice topic @ Flame free topics every week and still brings on all the haters .. Quality flame free topics for months of controlling and dominating the LPC scene ! .. For brown sticky stuff talking "propaganda" topics please refer to Dooms only Topics

Lol your pictures are of you getting bullied to level 5 wildy all day by doom and singles? Then a few where you attempted to crash fights.

I also like the part about sf snd Iv teaming? We shared capes with striketeam to get a 90 pull and have some clean action with Doom. Fuck knows what Sf were doing today tbh.

Everyone knows Doom bullied you all trip, nice propaganda topic though to try and keep spirits up :P

Funny as fuck topic hahaha

Lol your pictures are of you getting bullied to level 5 wildy all day by doom and singles? Then a few where you attempted to crash fights.

I also like the part about sf snd Iv teaming? We shared capes with striketeam to get a 90 pull and have some clean action with Doom. Fuck knows what Sf were doing today tbh.

Everyone knows Doom bullied you all trip, nice propaganda topic though to try and keep spirits up :P

we zlammed u guys lmao? hype clans dont last

Did u even wear T27 cape today? ded klan