Which clan has the least educated rank team?

laggy foe member

Wasn't 'in' that version but still proves my point. Every rank at that time was currently at university/college and it failed because people couldn't/didn't want to commit the time.

My point was when the rank set was younger and we were able to dedicate more time, those versions of the clans had more relative success. The rank staff of those more successful versions, ended up going to University. 

Just the person you tried to bring with you to Rage and the one you complained to 24/7 about Apex until you got bullied out.

Err, i never asked you to go to rage with me i legit asked 3 ppl. And did you finally get ranked up.. must've sucked seeing me come into the clan w/o apping and getting officer in 1 week.

Fun Fact:

The more emotion someone possess, the lower your potential IQ is.

Really? Based on what? 

Only study I've read on the topic is that an EQ test is used to measure emotion and that there's a strong correlation between EQ tests and IQ tests, which suggests the opposite.

Just curious.

Err, i never asked you to go to rage with me i legit asked 3 ppl. And did you finally get ranked up.. must've sucked seeing me come into the clan w/o apping and getting officer in 1 week.

It didn't suck, I was under the impression you were going to be a good rank, clearly everybody was wrong. Towards the end we were all happy to get rid of you. You were passionate, but you were disrespectful to everybody who disagreed with you. Sad to see you haven't changed a bit.

It didn't suck, I was under the impression you were going to be a good rank, clearly everybody was wrong. Towards the end we were all happy to get rid of you. You were passionate, but you were disrespectful to everybody who disagreed with you. Sad to see you haven't changed a bit.

look @ how wrong i was... oh wait nox leading it the same way he always does and u still don't go out twice a week and still pull 35 and drop to 25 in 30 mins.

look @ how wrong i was... oh wait nox leading it the same way he always does and u still don't go out twice a week and still pull 35 and drop to 25 in 30 mins.

I'm not going to argue over a game from 2007 with a child, quit grasping for straws Brady

btw anyone who voted cp, you are dumb as fuk

all of our ranks (except alex hes a yung goon) attend college/university or are already working and are making more than 50,000 USD

Your entire rank team and most of your members have played this game for over 10 years without ever quitting or closing your clan

I seriously doubt that any of you have decent education or even go to work.

I imagine most of you retards still live with your parents & brag on runescape forums, how you get head every 2 hours.

God bless LOL.

dont let your emotions cloud your judgement, yung zach

its only a game.

dont let your emotions cloud your judgement, yung zach

its only a game.

tijmen quit school for eop

tyler has never been o school

elver is illegal mexican

i can keep going

tijmen quit school for eop

tyler has never been o school

elver is illegal mexican

i can keep going

Doesn't stop u from coming in eop ts thinking any1 in there likes u then complaining when ur hit off after flaming every1 in there, right? Can't wait to ub closes were guna laugh watching u come back to eop

Eop's leader is a 24 year old highschool drop out with ADHD

FOE's leader is some Aussie who is majoring in public relations irl just because he's a rank in a runescape pure clan

CP's leaders are both in school and young

Fi's leader is some Dutch guy, says enough

Sup's leader is some 24 year old guy who probably didn't go to school either or is majoring in accounting or some brown sticky stuff

UB's leader is potato masher irl and a drop out

Tl;dr zero ask but feels good to actually go to a University and know you're above 90% of the kids in this community lmfao