Doom leaderboards ACTUALLY leaked

Jimbo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing a lot of MPC accounts to events? Sure our first official trip was the 3rd December, so dunno how you worked that out.

Unofficial trips are also events, that's how I worked it out.

We set up a pkri with you guys, you had multiple 80s+ in mith + addy log in after we hit you, even though we cleared you it was direspectful af.

Unofficial trips are also events, that's how I worked it out.

Sure unofficial trips where just a fuck around where we had like 15-20 people, most who had accs at lvl 50 so had no choice but to bring an mpc to actually do something. If you're that butt hurt over an 'unofficial' your clan needs to get a grip.

I was just comment on what he wrote. I wasn't saying that you guys do or do not have those accounts. You got to give it to the guy if he is worried about his scene.

So if I'm worried that a clan is pulling higher than mine, beating us in every fight, it's alright for me to bring mains and promote the use of mains to my clan even if the clan that I am fighting has literally 0 mains?

So if I'm worried that a clan is pulling higher than mine, beating us in every fight, it's alright for me to bring mains and promote the use of mains to my clan even if the clan that I am fighting has literally 0 mains?

Hun, from the way the post is written...it sounds like you guys bringing mains. I didn't mention anything pull.. 

Hun, from the way the post is written...it sounds like you guys bringing mains. I didn't mention anything pull.. 

By "ruin" the scene, does he mean kill all the cancer clans that bring mains and brag about it? Seems like someone is a little mad that his clan isn't #1.

That doesn't come off like Doom brings mains at all. The topic is a picture of a angry fearless kid showing off that he is going to camp Doom on a main. Why? Probably because he is mad that Doom pulls higher and slams his clan in every fight.