More New CP Leaders!

sudo_

After their massive success of promoting Hittin to Leader in CP, Conviction have now closed into CP.

Most of the previous ranks who were in CP have stepped down to elder.

Toxic & Parm are now leader of CP.

S/o to David for having his glorious 1.5 week run as leader and being replaced with Toxic/Parm/Tristin lmfa0

Yea you totally closed them when CP has slumped your clan 4-5 times the past 2 years lol

ot: who cares its 2014 lol good luck to both of them

Considering in the last month we've bashed Cp down to under 20 pulls and ending their trips in less than an hour, we might as well have!

Considering CV pulled like 70(?) last weekend and competed with FI whereas CP apparently didn't do much-as I didn't see any aftermath topics, shouldn't CP close into conviction instead?

Interesting point

CP are essentially just a name and some forums now, I don't think any actual CP are left in the clan, just people from Sv and Cv.

(and tristin).

Considering CV pulled like 70(?) last weekend and competed with FI whereas CP apparently didn't do much-as I didn't see any aftermath topics, shouldn't CP close into conviction instead?

But they lost to every clan that they didn't crash 30 mins in, even when they had +20-30 and every fight 10+ people would leave. However I agree with your point. The leaders probably want to lead a "big clan" like cp for it's name.