Operation Aid: Eruption Of Pures Leaks 13,452 lines of Rage Leader IRC

Thimaah

If you're going to leak clans irc logs, at least make the topic more interesting to read. Take notes from @@Tannie. He's in your brown sticky stuff clan, so let him make these topics from now on.

Mfw you leaked two clans irc logs and nobody cares and like the Zenith ones more lmao yikes.

If you're going to leak clans irc logs, at least make the topic more interesting to read. Take notes from @@Tannie. He's in your brown sticky stuff clan, so let him make these topics from now on.

Mfw you leaked two clans irc logs and nobody cares and like the Zenith ones more lmao yikes.

honestly, no1 would read 10k lines. u need to pull out the juicy part and make some juicy comments. i approve of your comment and btw eop is not a brown sticky stuff clan. eop is literally anything but brown sticky stuff.

My pipe is up wanna sit on it?

@@Big Meat watch your mouth don't make me activate my trap card again. This is the worse leak I have ever seen. @@James is a moron lmao!!+

Impbrown sticky stuff ded

Cd ded

Ruin ded

Sudden death ded

Impact ded

Slaughter ded

Yawn.

Ive been away for 4.5 months why the fuck are u still mentioning me lmfao

Ch v1-v24 dead

Ive been away for 4.5 months why the fuck are u still mentioning me lmfao

Ch v1-v24 dead

I tagged wrong James lol sorry lil guy. Ment for rage James don't hulk rage on me. And that's okay ch did close but you was by my side for most of them and you also was created by me. Love ya <3

leaking a duval clans logs wow nice achievement dudes!!

who said it was an achievement? theyre leaking it because they can

1197 views, stay salty, ty