Worst clan to ever exist?

Amenuh

eop

going 2 get mad flame for this but no other clan has ever been cauliflower enough to admit ddosing

shoutout to foe for being really brown sticky stuff at f2p after like 8 years

but i beleive the worst clan is fatality for having some of the best matched mpcs close into them on rs2 and still be bad, have tlp close into them on 07 and still suck lol.

In no particular order:

CV

CP

POP

xL

Trauma

SV

Uprising

Venom

Devastation

Chaotic

and if we're talking about periods of slump that were noteworthy, MM late 2011 early 2012, EoP 2008-mid 2009, Fi 2009-2011, FoE 2011, CP 2009-2014 with a brief break of around 2-3 weeks per year where they massed up 60-80+ recruits. TLP and Zenith don't make it on my list due to them being only competent in Clan Wars.

In no particular order:

CV

CP

POP

xL

Trauma

SV

Uprising

Venom

Devastation

Chaotic

and if we're talking about periods of slump that were noteworthy, MM late 2011 early 2012, EoP 2008-mid 2009, Fi 2009-2011, FoE 2011, CP 2009-2014 with a brief break of around 2-3 weeks per year where they massed up 60-80+ recruits. TLP and Zenith don't make it on my list due to them being only competent in Clan Wars.

you're list is pretty cauliflower.

How can trauma be on there when trauma:

went from an 11 pulling clan with only a staff team and a couple of ex-war to recruiting to 50 man pulls?

We literally brought 35 people into the clanning scene.

We actually stuck to the LPC for the longest,

zu and activation went 20def

sup were bringing foe 80s as a 69 cb cap clan

seems like you just picked clans you hated lol.

In no particular order:

CV

CP

POP

xL

Trauma

SV

Uprising

Venom

Devastation

Chaotic

biased mod.

Devastation

FoE 2011,

Highly disagree with both of these

Dv was really good in both servers for quite a while. Gave Tlp/Epidemic some strong competition for #4 in both servers I believe, and a bit before that pretty sure they were competing with Fatality for #3 in F2P. Sort of reminds me of Dp, solid in both servers just weren't able to compete with the big boys.

Foe to start off 2011 were probably in a league of their own because of the Eop/Mm rivalry and not having anyone else to really give them fights (or they might have in F2P... I don't remember, just remember the FoEoP vs MmHF fights in P2P). By summer when the Eop/Mm rivalry had died down, Foe were probably the best clan for a stretch there up until they lost that full out in late July... I remember this was when Foe's leader at the time, Kyle, became extremely cocky and arrogant because of Foe's success

I think you probably got your years mixed up and meant late-2012 Foe who had fallen off

In no particular order:

CV

CP

POP

xL

Trauma

SV

Uprising

Venom

Devastation

Chaotic

I can't tell if you are new or what?