[Annoucement]A Warning to You All

Tannie

coming frm a farmer that left trip 40 mins into it LOL

@@Hormone might wanna strike this guy for abandoning trip(though it was the smart idea)

I don't know about yourself, but on a Saturday night I have plenty of other things to do so yeah when I saw 30 FS mains I decided I couldn't justify wasting my Saturday night fighting mains.

Both clans would of had a much more enjoyable and less cancerous trip if FS didn't bring 30 mains... oh wait no FS would of spent 3 hours in lvl 4 singles down opts like every other time they haven't had mains.

ye LOL

ok. so u are saying that fs should do this every single weekend. since its fun for doom?

werent you sucking tannies dick a few months ago? lmfao

btw @@Tannie how does it feel you dont compete against doom with actual pures lmfao youre straight garbage

how does it feel to be permed from ss. how does it feel to be ragged by someone u used to rag? :] hider

@@Tannie don't think you scared any one with this but expect the pure scene to raise up to your cancer tanks every weekend if you continue to bring them

It wasn't meant to scare anyone. A point was made. We're capable of starving the entire scene by ourself. So don't try to be funny, or we can just limit the action itself. What the pure scene doesn't realize is.

1. Teaming up on us limits the action you get in that 2hours.

2. If you don't the clan that we focus on will be ragged entire trip. 

Its just that simple. Either way, we don't lose anything when our intention was to rag. Do you understand now?

ok. so u are saying that fs should do this every single weekend. since its fun for doom?

how does it feel to be permed from ss. how does it feel to be ragged by someone u used to rag? :] hider

It wasn't meant to scare anyone. A point was made. We're capable of starving the entire scene by ourself. So don't try to be funny, or we can just limit the action itself. What the pure scene doesn't realize is.

1. Teaming up on us limits the action you get in that 2hours.

2. If you don't the clan that we focus on will be ragged entire trip.

Its just that simple. Either way, we don't lose anything when our intention was to rag. Do you understand now?

Are you mentally challenged? Literally Doom and SF babysat you in singles and feasted rune. Please explain how that isn't action?We had tons of clean fights, which I know you saw since you live on this website. We came at the end to feast on some rune for ourselves. The only one who is starved is you, and you look so pathetic. Your members will soon leave because they are already realizing your clan is dieing, you can't even compete without mains. Also pls learn the definition of ragging, feeding our members full rune and trimmed dhide is far from rag. Cx 150 pures next weekend