Foe's message to the community

Jordan

Kind of justin beiber not going to lie. You were the clan who fought the most to stay 1-25 def, then eventually accepted 30. Now that clans are going back to 1-4 defense, you decide to bash at the clans who are looking to try and do something about it.

Our community has been at a stand still for the longest time, it is about time something different happened. 

Kind of justin beiber not going to lie. You were the clan who fought the most to stay 1-25 def, then eventually accepted 30. Now that clans are going back to 1-4 defense, you decide to bash at the clans who are looking to try and do something about it.

Our community has been at a stand still for the longest time, it is about time something different happened. 

all the people who got 30def have 1def alt's to brid/risk fight  :lol:

even though my opinion is irrelevant lemme give my 2cents:

the 30def situation is far from ideal and imo so is 1-20def. mithril is just a stumble away of becoming addy and brown sticky stuffter clans will push for the extra bit of advantage if they can. the scene should have been 1-4def since the beginning, now why moving down won't fix the situation:

although it might become easier to recruit for the newer clans (op rage cd), the lpc scene has proved to be big time cancer itself (hence why fking rage op apex and cd moved up in the first place). they don't fucking realize it's their own fault that the community slowly dies because they're ignorant. brown sticky stuffter clans will bring mains and kill whichever scene no matter the lvl cap, the defence cap, f2p or p2p, it doesn't matter, they will fuck up because their ranks allow so.

so what is the only way to stop it? unfortunately foe can't do anything about it. mains and ragging became the status-quo no matter the bracket, it's an easy solution when your clan is in a bad shape. so seemed to be the move up to 39defence pushed by your clan @ now you're suddenly realizing you fucked up?????

honestly the clans contemplating the move down should just look at themselves and have a little bit of respect for their members that were pretty much forced to get 30+def and move to hpc only to have the scene killed by their own ranks. that's what happens when ignorant people are making the calls

so seemed to be the move up to 39defence pushed by your clan @ now you're suddenly realizing you fucked up?????

FOE had every chance in the world to fight TLP weekend after weekend and didn't I have literally not cared a single bit about them since. After TLP's closure HPC clanning has been in a downward spiral and I no longer care to particpate in it. 

when you bring just as many mains as anyone else

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO  neck urself mate

FOE had every chance in the world to fight TLP weekend after weekend and didn't I have literally not cared a single bit about them since. After TLP's closure HPC clanning has been in a downward spiral and I no longer care to particpate in it. 

u killed ur own clan and the whole scene what a guy

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO  neck urself mate

You're just a deluded kid in a clan no-one wants to be in anymore cause it's now half the community of what it used to be. 

Proof is in the pudding, your clan barely goes out anymore and when they do they get bullied out within the hour. Nowadays u get bullied by clans like Olympus in clw..

You're just a deluded kid in a clan no-one wants to be in anymore cause it's now half the community of what it used to be. 

Proof is in the pudding, your clan barely goes out anymore and when they do they get bullied out within the hour. Nowadays u get bullied by clans like Olympus in clw..

ur iq is clearly really low so i won't bother entering in a discussion with you

I cant wait till your brown sticky stuff clan closes.

Dont try to be white knights like you give a fuck about the hpc scene. You all avoid clanning sites where we tried to fix the problem whereas foe had their head so far up their own ass theyd prefer to avoid the drama.

The topics a load of brown sticky stuff, its an easy way for foe to go out if the hpc scene dies.

I cant wait till your waste product clan closes.

Dont try to be white knights like you give a fuck about the hpc scene. You all avoid clanning sites where we tried to fix the problem whereas foe had their head so far up their own ass theyd prefer to avoid the drama.

The topics a load of waste product, its an easy way for foe to go out if the hpc scene dies.

can u not be a troll for once lmfao 

I cant wait till your waste product clan closes.

The topics a load of waste product, its an easy way for foe to go out if the hpc scene dies.

broken

So let me ask you this. What if all of this "moving down to lpc scene 1-4 def pride" thing doesn't work out? It's not a matter of if but WHEN clans start bringing mains to the lpc scene and once again ruin it (like it hasn't happened before) then what?

I love how people seem to think that this is just going to solve all of the communities problems when it's not the defence or the mains that's the issue but THE MENTALITY OF THE RANKS THAT RUNS THESE CLANS.People can claim they're "doing the right thing" and going back to the original pure standards but that doesn't change a damn thing when the same tomatos that allowed addy and mains to turn the scene cancerous in the first place is still running these clans and calling the shots. Who's to say they'll even keep their word?

This whole lpc movement is going to backfire and in months (Maybe even weeks) from now we'll be in the exact same spot discussing this very same topic over and over and over again like it's Stockholm syndrome. Until people take a stand against their ranks and not participate in the scum brown sticky stuff they do just for a win on a fucking mmorpg game then MAYBE, maybe we'll move forward and see some kind of progress. Until then this is pointless.

So let me ask you this. What if all of this "moving down to lpc scene 1-4 def pride" thing doesn't work out? It's not a matter of if but WHEN clans start bringing mains to the lpc scene and once again ruin it (like it hasn't happened before) then what?

I love how people seem to think that this is just going to solve all of the communities problems when it's not the defence or the mains that's the issue but THE MENTALITY OF THE RANKS THAT RUNS THESE CLANS.People can claim they're "doing the right thing" and going back to the original pure standards but that doesn't change a damn thing when the same tomatos that allowed addy and mains to turn the scene cancerous in the first place is still running these clans and calling the shots. Who's to say they'll even keep their word?

This whole lpc movement is going to backfire and in months (Maybe even weeks) from now we'll be in the exact same spot discussing this very same topic over and over and over again like it's Stockholm syndrome. Until people take a stand against their ranks and not participate in the scum waste product they do just for a win on a fucking mmorpg game then MAYBE, maybe we'll move forward and see some kind of progress. Until then this is pointless.

When I responded to Holydreams in an earlier response I did say something similar to what you are saying. I fully understand that 1-4 defense will last an approx. time of 6 months (mains could be brought at an earlier time even), but even though the mentality of the community is not really the best, I truly see no purpose in staying in a monotone standstill till all HPCs either close or keep dropping people.

The HPC scene has been dropping ever since all clans adapted to 30-39 defense for reasons I stated in another topic earlier during the week. You have clans who are pulling 30-40 now, when they could easily at least get 10+ if they could actually recruit someone. For me, this move is just a step of reviving the pure scene before clans go back to 1-25 defense and then move from there. Will someone adapt to 30 defense quickly? Maybe, because like you said, its the mentality. But clans would have experienced some sort of growth by the time this happens again.

I can assure you that 1-39 defense will not allow any clan to grow to its full extent. FOE might get a few apps now, but keep in mind that they would all be people multi-clanning, not really new people in the community or people who would put full support to FOE.

To basically resume what I said, in my opinion it is just better to do something and try to help the community in some way, instead of doing nothing. There are not many things that resolve themselves by doing nothing about it, sometimes taking a risk proves to be the best decision.