Togo I hear the Fs vs Doom Prep is gonna be a close one

Togo

goin off recent events and the fact fs is like 15-1 against doom in clw (yes big minis count they show we have better quality u can eat my ass if u disagree) i think we will take it although it wont be easy

either way actually lookin forward to having an actual prep where the outcome actually means something

if 15v15s are the same as 50v50s ur lost lol

i doubt fs has a caller that's any good but maybe eop will come carry them lol

goin off recent events and the fact fs is like 15-1 against doom in clw (yes big minis count they show we have better quality u can eat my ass if u disagree) i think we will take it although it wont be easy

either way actually lookin forward to having an actual prep where the outcome actually means something

face palm... taking minis that serious lmfao. Gl

However I do agree it's nice to have a prep that actually matters

Literally nobody has seen what a Fearless/Doom matched fight looks like and you want to bring up the one thing Fearless' 1 prayer accounts can do besides get shot in the face when overheads are involved

this is the first fight since FOC/TLP fullout that means something, the first (perhaps only) matched face off between both clans, and is between the most accomplished lpc of 2015 and the best lpc of recent history. do everyone a favor and hype it up instead of saying something dumb

if 15v15s are the same as 50v50s ur lost lol

i doubt fs has a caller that's any good but maybe eop will come carry them lol

Ya we've got better callers than doom and quality over all.

If me Logan Ryan Remy don't DC we will win. Well pull 60-70 probably seeing as how we pull 50 to 30min preps lol

Ya make sure Ryan changes his ip a few times xd

Literally nobody has seen what a Fearless/Doom matched fight looks like and you want to bring up the one thing Fearless' 1 prayer accounts can do besides get shot in the face when overheads are involved

this is the first fight since FOC/TLP fullout that means something, the first (perhaps only) matched face off between both clans, and is between the most accomplished lpc of 2015 and the best lpc of recent history. do everyone a favor and hype it up instead of saying something dumb

oki buddy not like fs didnt completely demolish doom in a high opt matched fight on corp hill 3 times in a row the other day or anything without the use of any tanks

mfw u really think fs are dumb enough to use 1 prayer accs when everybody legit has access to an 82+ that only come out when we have to prep clans at mpc cmb cap