Fearless Sunday Action Ft. IV/ST/D/SF/AAO/EV

Vito

?

Dunno why you keep mentioning 'Doom mains'

We have raggers in our capes hitting us and everyone else who just don't like us from when we was hpc.

We have perhaps 2 people in mith who prob get piled like 5-6 times by us when they come cause they won't listen to us and just wanna troll.

The only mains of ours you see are all 115+ and if they can hit you in 10 wild, then there is something seriously wrong, they're scouts.

You brought mains, which you seemed to have stopped which is good, Envy have mains now which is why we are focusing them a lot more and tbh, didn't see an AAO main, but I wasn't really looking out for them.

Fighting down numbers is not an excuse really, it's all about where you position yourself and the quality of members returning. You and Envy both focused us when we rushed and we still cleared you both, and you both combined had +30 on us.

Anyway, doesn't matter, we had some good tussles, looks like you had some good action.

did any1 even read this niggas new book?

nope?

no wonder he didnt get published.

We had mains in our capes sniping us lol.

More then likely FS camping you like they do with everyone else. They get rockmen to do it so clans have to pay them like 50m to stay off which pays for FS edge returns and return sets.

With our new TS leak of FS, it's prob true considering they openly admitted it, this is word for word btw, 'envy is useless, there running away and leaving us, just keep the tanks in there capes hitting them'

We had mains in our capes sniping us lol.

463dc4a9ea.jpg

80496a8780.jpg

"doom doesn't bring mains"

More then likely FS camping you like they do with everyone else. They get rockmen to do it so clans have to pay them like 50m to stay off which pays for FS edge returns and return sets.

With our new TS leak of FS, it's prob true considering they openly admitted it, this is word for word btw, 'envy is useless, there running away and leaving us, just keep the tanks in there capes hitting them'

463dc4a9ea.jpg

Fs? or did you mean Doom ts?

?

We have raggers in our capes hitting us and everyone else who just don't like us from when we was hpc.

We have perhaps 2 people in mith who prob get piled like 5-6 times by us when they come cause they won't listen to us and just wanna troll.

The only mains of ours you see are all 115+ and if they can hit you in 10 wild, then there is something seriously wrong, they're scouts.

You brought mains, which you seemed to have stopped which is good, Envy have mains now which is why we are focusing them a lot more and tbh, didn't see an AAO main, but I wasn't really looking out for them.

Fighting down numbers is not an excuse really, it's all about where you position yourself and the quality of members returning. You and Envy both focused us when we rushed and we still cleared you both, and you both combined had +30 on us.

Anyway, doesn't matter, we had some good tussles, looks like you had some good action.

Beastl is a doom scout who hits us during fights, demi levato also a doom/cd scout who hits us during fights

Wish doom would quit with the mains

if u see mains in doom cape plz take a pic and show me the name====ban

Beastl is a doom scout who hits us during fights, demi levato also a doom/cd scout who hits us during fights

wait u telling me a 104 can hit u guys at lvl 20- wild????? that means ur on a 84+ lol so u are not lpc?

?

Envy has mains? We have your mains in our capes camping us and fs.

if u see mains in doom cape plz take a pic and show me the name====ban

wait u telling me a 104 can hit u guys at lvl 20- wild????? that means ur on a 84+ lol so u are not lpc?

Yes I know you're beastl and you camp our 80s with it we already got a prep with you 88cap do you expect us to tell our members not to use their maxed 88 accs when we're fighting clans like aao st and you, who have all high 80s stfu moron

Yes I know you're beastl and you camp our 80s with it we already got a prep with you 88cap do you expect us to tell our members not to use their maxed 88 accs when we're fighting clans like aao st and you, who have all high 80s stfu moron

my bad I thought u was lpc?  shared acc I use it to though