SK Mini vs BT

Aaronn

lg8B82o.gif

BT approached us for a mini with them being low combats we offered them a +3.

They decided to rush us in R1 26vs13 managing to just win the round.

We asked them for a 50v50 because they were fucking awful thinking we could beat them easy down 12 we were right legit the brown sticky stufftest clan I have ever done a mini against.

No vidder on sorry but took some screenshots just wanted to show our nice win and their brown sticky stuff quality.

b71e0b2386dec3e051c69aadc7f18243.png

05bdc8addfb042dfff58d4a0d8616b41.png

4ca10b09a65b1eb5b671440df4540e54.png

2d3dcc0d8bc28b9a61532df4ac692a87.png

JlcyG7Q.gif

prep us, we managed to slump you in one weekend from 40+ pulls to 13 on midweeks then you use an excuse to "branch out" to LPC&MPC woof

Ive asked for preps 3 times mate.. weve agreed on rules just not a time I think you need to relax.

Ill show you some pictures they might be a little easier to understand for you as you have a small brain :)

a6d75086c1b1379a33b8349de0461319.pngcc06c2e0b53c3741847192e3a9d1b53f.png

You fucked up with that post mate. DW when I get back your clan is closed.

Thoughts @ ???

Offered them a prep x3 the guys crazy haha we just cant agree on a time but as I have said days/weeks ago we can do a weekend prep..

Ascent have no right to try and talk brown sticky stuff when we've perfected you, pretty sure you're the same loud mouth from our first mini with you yet you lost 3-0 our 2nd prep 5-1 whilst I'm still eating every last slice before you kill us. If you want another prep with SK arrange it and i'll actually come online since I've only been here for the mini's I've stated. You do have quality, just you're not one of them. Now I haven't logged in RS for awhile but didn't you guys ask us to off you cause you were to busy getting smacked by CD in the wild with your 13 (wo)man pulls?

Ascent have no right to try and talk waste product when we've perfected you, pretty sure you're the same loud mouth from our first mini with you yet you lost 3-0 our 2nd prep 5-1 whilst I'm still eating every last slice before you kill us. If you want another prep with SK arrange it and i'll actually come online since I've only been here for the mini's I've stated. You do have quality, just you're not one of them. Now I haven't logged in RS for awhile but didn't you guys ask us to off you cause you were to busy getting smacked by CD in the wild with your 13 (wo)man pulls?

come ts

Ascent have no right to try and talk waste product when we've perfected you, pretty sure you're the same loud mouth from our first mini with you yet you lost 3-0 our 2nd prep 5-1 whilst I'm still eating every last slice before you kill us. If you want another prep with SK arrange it and i'll actually come online since I've only been here for the mini's I've stated. You do have quality, just you're not one of them. Now I haven't logged in RS for awhile but didn't you guys ask us to off you cause you were to busy getting smacked by CD in the wild with your 13 (wo)man pulls?

No YOUR ex warlord came into my teamspeak asking for a merge the day you opened. Then non stop try to get me to talk him ts asking us to come to your opening trip in YOUR team cape because he knew you guys couldn't beat CD. He was the one begging us to team with you guys again CD because they were bulling SK every trip.

Good luck merging with Clan X to get members. Trust me it won't work.

hey go write that in your diary, don't got time to read your sob story.

Aaron lets get this prep rolling then. Why so scared to prep at regular prep times?

No YOUR ex warlord came into my teamspeak asking for a merge the day you opened. Then non stop try to get me to talk him ts asking us to come to your opening trip in YOUR team cape because he knew you guys couldn't beat CD. He was the one begging us to team with you guys again CD because they were bulling SK every trip.

ahhhhh got em

Our opening trip we pulled 55 and destroyed CD take a look might learn something.

I was trying to use my elder account on your forums to see what you guys are doing next week when will the site be back up?

CD got DICKED every fight we had lol we wouldn't want brown sticky stuff kids in our capes that's a disgrace. The only action you get from us is the minis that we perfect you on and you sniping us in our capes while sucking off CD for an off with your massive 12 man pull.

We asked for you to join us to give you a favor and save you the embarrassment of being closed by a clan that just opened and already had more quality with edge recruits but I guess we have to do it the hard way?

CD got DICKED every fight we had lol we wouldn't want waste product kids in our capes that's a disgrace. The only action you get from us is the minis that we perfect you on and you sniping us in our capes while sucking off CD for an off with your massive 12 man pull.

We asked for you to join us to give you a favor and save you the embarrassment of being closed by a clan that just opened and already had more quality with edge recruits but I guess we have to do it the hard way?

CD got DICKED every fight we had lol we wouldn't want waste product kids in our capes that's a disgrace. The only action you get from us is the minis that we perfect you on and you sniping us in our capes while sucking off CD for an off with your massive 12 man pull.

nut up or shut up

pm me for prep info

We ended your trip the last two weekends lol. We made you mass log out/run to single last Sunday and this past Saturday we killed you guys in hill hut and you never came back out. You guys keep trying to hype of your clan by saying you beat us in minis but we beat you every time when it matters. Congrats you can win a mini but that is it.

we are 2-2 in minis btw homie