Fearless Non-Stop Saturday Action Ft. D/EV/AAO/IV/CD

Vito

Was fun as fuck, gz fs

Poor attempt today from FS, you camped singles 24/7 and sniped the odd real fight, I honestly felt violence had more of an impact than you this Saturday.

Oh and you're bragging about maintaining 40 opts, gz Doom.

If you and CD pull 80+ what else is there to do when IV runs from us and envy ended after our clean 1v1. Btw get smoked east of ruins LOLOL 

Still can't comprehend how dome members think crashing any legit fight and teaming with another clan that pulled 80+ makes for a good trip lol. Just a bunch of gloryhunters that have no idea what they're doing and still crying tears of joy over a single prep when clans should be doing multiple preps every week instead of being proud of some brown sticky stuff record.

At the end of the day dome ranks will always end their trips when they drop numbers. Shame they aren't very Fearless.

they also like holding hands too.

Still can't comprehend how dome members think crashing any legit fight and teaming with another clan that pulled 80+ makes for a good trip lol. Just a bunch of gloryhunters that have no idea what they're doing and still crying tears of joy over a single prep when clans should be doing multiple preps every week instead of being proud of some waste product record.

At the end of the day dome ranks will always end their trips when they drop numbers. Shame they aren't very Fearless.

they also like holding hands too.

"should be doing multiple preps a week" which I agree on, but you realize it took like 3 months to agree on rules?

"No idea what we're doing" when we pulled 90 to a prep and 3-0'd you losing 3 people round 1... so awkward. If we have no idea what we're doing your clan is truly lost lol. Shame you missed the prep coulda seen how truly one sided it was like everyone in the community did. 

@@Fake Smile Its biased comments like these coming from staff that is sure to point out that we shouldn't " like " that our points were added simply to follow it up with that another clan is being awarded more points that us and I " shouldn't be liking that waste product" ..... HMMMMMM im gonna like what I choose and there isnt any need to publish what clan is winning so no need to make our efforts go undermined and make us feel any other way than proud and ty 4 action.....

you shouldn't be liking that waste product man, prestige is currently smashing wcotm

@@Fake Smile Its biased comments like these coming from staff that is sure to point out that we shouldn't " like " that our points were added simply to follow it up with that another clan is being awarded more points that us and I " shouldn't be liking that waste product" ..... HMMMMMM im gonna like what I choose and there isnt any need to publish what clan is winning so no need to make our efforts go undermined and make us feel any other way than proud and ty 4 action.....

?!?!!?!?!

idk what you mean, I was making a point prestige had been really active up until that point posting a lot of midweeks :)

hi!