Saturday night unofficial ft ending Ascents trip/CD/XL/randoms

Aaronn

ShELEOk.png

Massed up 20 wolves in 10mins to do our 4th trip of the day :)

Peaked at like 24,

c1e993e8af3e7638c1d419274e6fcd4f.png

Shoutout to Ascent for ending their unofficial because they seen SK pull 20..... LMFAO, XL for bringing 15mains and still losing and to some random CD kids for getting wiped off the map in seconds.

wsCl8jS.png

Nova only vidded half the trip so might have another vid.

Join SK today

Teamspeak - ts.sk-rs.com

Website - http://sk-rs.com/

JlcyG7Q.gif

what time do you go out, so we can go out same time as you.

No official time pked 3 times yesterday and you ended for inners as soon as we started massing lmfao, I am down to setup a official xlpc time with us/ascent/bt any other low level clan that pull for the future as long as it suits us.

you killed a total of 2-3 randoms in your vid lmao. sk really is waste product. you don't deserve to wear t50 capes

we massed for ascent but they ended to do inners so ye we did kill randoms mainly for like 2hours straight.

No official time pked 3 times yesterday and you ended for inners as soon as we started massing lmfao, I am down to setup a official xlpc time with us/ascent/bt any other low level clan that pull for the future as long as it suits us.

We actually hoped you went out today so idk why topic said we ended from you guys lol sorry we pked for about 3 hours and got off for a little, and seems to me your the only clan with time situations so please feel free and let me know whens best time for you to go out on weekends.