Blue Vs. Red 2-1 100v100

Brandon

must feel really brown sticky stuffty though to know u literally have nothing to do with your clans success lmfao

Actually I imagine it would feel better than trying so hard in a clan that gets absolutely nowhere tbh, at least he is having fun whilst you are raging lma0

Actually I imagine it would feel better than trying so hard in a clan that gets absolutely nowhere tbh, at least he is having fun whilst you are raging lma0

ya thats right mr white knight u come defend this useless mutt because he cant fend for himself lmfao

censored

Blame fearless, they killed 4 people in a 70v70 so they were probably just dead weight.

Fun event though, gz team blue, control carried.

ya thats right mr white knight u come defend this useless mutt because he cant fend for himself lmfao

go masturbate to ellie goulding with a belt around your neck hopefully u pass out and dont wake up

go masturbate to ellie goulding with a belt around your neck hopefully u pass out and dont wake up

Don't worry I'd be mad too if I spent my life trying to be relevant in a garbage clan only to get nowhere lmfao

Don't worry I'd be mad too if I spent my life trying to be relevant in a garbage clan only to get nowhere lmfao

literally no idea who u are besides being a big broccoli and apparently u know so much about me lmfao creep time to file a restraining order i think

@@skeez speak up

ah yes good doggy hide behind your master

I know nothing about you aside from you being a tryhard in FS, it's ironic that you call anyone a broccoli considering nothing you post actually contains anything intellectual...

No wonder you guys lost if they have autistic children such as yourself l0l fs ded again

u literally keep repeating the same thing over and over and still u have yet to show me anything proving that im apparently a tryhard u justin beiber fuck lmfao maybe try comin at me with something else

did not know being loyal to a clan was such a bad thing but then again that waste product is most likely foreign to u comin from a clan full of glory hunters wahaha

u literally keep repeating the same thing over and over and still u have yet to show me anything proving that im apparently a tryhard u justin beiber fuck lmfao maybe try comin at me with something else

did not know being loyal to a clan was such a bad thing but then again that waste product is most likely foreign to u comin from a clan full of glory hunters wahaha

You literally searched through someones youtube channel just to find something bad to post about them in an attempt to make yourself / the clan you represent look better, but all that really achieved was make you look genuinely special needs. Guess you really are tryharding in the special olympics lmfao...

And you're sat here calling me justin beiber lmfao the truth hurts doesn't it small autistic child.

You literally searched through someones youtube channel just to find something bad to post about them in an attempt to make yourself / the clan you represent look better, but all that really achieved was make you look genuinely special needs. Guess you really are tryharding in the special olympics lmfao...

And you're sat here calling me justin beiber lmfao the truth hurts doesn't it small autistic child.

i really didnt lmfao it was literally just posted in another recent topic for me to see and has nothing to do with either fs or doom lmfao

awfully sorry if my actions offended u in any way!!!

@@Kanicus is more loyal than you to his clan I'm pretty sure.

Fs ded btw

why didnt u add this on like in ur other topic

Due to pull differences, Olympus was called upon as a last minute add on to the Red vs Blue war. We quickly massed up 30 Gods on a 5 minute notice and carried team Blue to victory, winning yet another Red vs Blue community event.