why did op go from 95 to 45 in 24hours? LMFAO

HAHLEL

VOTE  

32 members have voted

1. 1. why did they slump so quick?

• Cd Bullied them
    • Garbage Leadership
    • just waste product in general?

Eh. maybe if you'd drop your mains we'd be more willing to fight you guys, for now we'll just let our hidden warriors sit out while we have 55 pures to fight 6 other clans in the wilderness while you guys sit on corp for 2 hours a day on the only day everyone goes out.

If you dropped the mains maybe your pull would drop similar

Eh. maybe if you'd drop your mains we'd be more willing to fight you guys, for now we'll just let our hidden warriors sit out while we have 55 pures to fight 6 other clans in the wilderness while you guys sit on corp for 2 hours a day on the only day everyone goes out.

You can stop with this "main" propaganda, CD n Doom had a 1 hour return fight with almost 0 mains except rockman and like 1-2 mains we all got pics of. 

You can stop trying to make excuses up for why you dropped 50 people in 1 day. 

You can stop with this "main" propaganda, CD n Doom had a 1 hour return fight with almost 0 mains except rockman and like 1-2 mains we all got pics of. 

You can stop trying to make excuses up for why you dropped 50 people in 1 day. 

yes yes, 0 mains. totes mcgoats, we had 60 starting and 55 ending, we got to fight 6 different clans on a single trip while u sat on corp with mains. I mean, whatever floats your boat man.

Op will start bringing mains soon so it doesn't matter

Already did :unsure: theyre just trying to blame CD for them  :angry:

yes yes, 0 mains. totes mcgoats, we had 60 starting and 55 ending, we got to fight 6 different clans on a single trip while u sat on corp with mains. I mean, whatever floats your boat man.

0 mains no op to be seen how weird is that. 

Already did :unsure: theyre just trying to blame CD for them  :angry:

0 mains no op to be seen how weird is that. 

(14:28:39) <Hulk> lol
(14:32:31) <Break> hulk
(14:32:36) <Break> good im not the only one who sees the mains then
(14:32:44) <Break> me and other clans having fun 1-4 def action
(14:32:48) <Break> ur stuck getting camped by mains
(14:32:51) <Break> ripppp
(14:32:54) <Hulk> naw
(14:32:55) <Hulk> its was still fun
(14:32:58) <Hulk> we had like a 1 hour return fight
(14:33:00) <Break> ye i bet it was
(14:33:04) <Break> still sucks always getting camped by mains
(14:33:07) <Break> and never clearing them
(14:34:33) <Break> ye like legit we're having no main problems now that we aren't fighting cd atm
(14:34:39) <Break> we fighting aao,ev,fs,ub,iv
(14:34:44) <Break> no mains at all

e6a11946eb80e44e050c900ed1e52a31.png

Even the clan taht you're fighting right now is starting to notice your mains, what are you even talking about?

cus they have people like this in their clan^ lmfao

(14:28:39) <Hulk> lol
(14:32:31) <Break> hulk
(14:32:36) <Break> good im not the only one who sees the mains then
(14:32:44) <Break> me and other clans having fun 1-4 def action
(14:32:48) <Break> ur stuck getting camped by mains
(14:32:51) <Break> ripppp
(14:32:54) <Hulk> naw
(14:32:55) <Hulk> its was still fun
(14:32:58) <Hulk> we had like a 1 hour return fight
(14:33:00) <Break> ye i bet it was
(14:33:04) <Break> still sucks always getting camped by mains
(14:33:07) <Break> and never clearing them
(14:34:33) <Break> ye like legit we're having no main problems now that we aren't fighting cd atm
(14:34:39) <Break> we fighting aao,ev,fs,ub,iv
(14:34:44) <Break> no mains at all

e6a11946eb80e44e050c900ed1e52a31.png

Even the clan taht you're fighting right now is starting to notice your mains, what are you even talking about?

1. You're getting your information from hulk who is str8 potato masher for Olympus Staff 

2.8Ddz354.png

FtiFiyo.png

og1j9b8.png

Keep trying to demonize CD, You can have your mains camp us all you want and you'll still be pulling below 50 to weekend trips, GL next time lmao 

1. You're getting your information from hulk who is str8 potato masher for Olympus Staff 

2.8Ddz354.png

FtiFiyo.png

og1j9b8.png

Keep trying to demonize CD, You can have your mains camp us all you want and you'll still be pulling below 50 to weekend trips, GL next time lmao 

The exact accounts you're right clicking are the same ones who sit on your fights in your cape hitting me and anyone else on your snipelist,  everybody knows how CD plays, and nobody wants to play with you, go sit in the corner. that Yqw is that same Estras lover account that i was crying about on the midweek we had against you, strange how he changed his name before your trips.

The exact accounts you're right clicking are the same ones who sit on your fights in your cape hitting me and anyone else on your snipelist,  everybody knows how CD plays, and nobody wants to play with you, go sit in the corner. that Yqw is that same Estras lover account that i was crying about on the midweek we had against you, strange how he changed his name before your trips.

oh weird how funny because we all have 10+ pictures of the yq guy hitting us nonstop lmao. you can keep trying though nobodys believing you 

You dropped 50-100 in 1 day lmao worst opening trip to date 

keep trying and we have pictures of every main you have, but weird thing is ?? theyre only attacking CD members lmfao olympus keep trying ur losing 

oh weird how funny because we all have 10+ pictures of the yq guy hitting us nonstop lmao. you can keep trying though nobodys believing you 

95 pull to 60 in 1 day, u right. but my clan didn't sit on corp fighting mains all trip, instead we had fun 1-4defence action with other clans elsewhere. go sit in your corner, nobody wants to play with you

The first main you took a pic of is in the first 5 seconds of our 'CD Mains' vid sniping Break, no point in trying to argue with you, could literally be watching us while we're getting camped by a main and still claim that it was an Olympus main.

Olympus sniping their own members with their own mains to try to convince people CD brings mains, next level tactics bro masterminds of f2p.

Even if you aren't involved, it's people in your clan. Keep sniping them though, glad to see at least one person in CD is willing to fight the mains problem

95 pull to 60 in 1 day, u right. but my clan didn't sit on corp fighting mains all trip, instead we had fun 1-4defence action with other clans elsewhere. go sit in your corner, nobody wants to play with you

Had a fun long 1hour return fight with Doom and not a single complain or picture of CD mains in their after topic. Leave the big boy action for us, enjoy getting cleared by UB and bullied to single with Envy lmfao

Had a fun long 1hour return fight with Doom and not a single complain or picture of CD mains in their after topic. Leave the big boy action for us, enjoy getting cleared by UB and bullied to single with Envy lmfao

Sooner or later Hormone isn't going to ignore the mains that are always associated with your clan, But have fun, thats what it's all about my man