"Why are we doing this?" Fearless Presents Dooms Teamspeak Leak #Networked

Vito

About 3 months ago we conspired a plan to edit our leaderboards and sell them to Doom for some easy monies.

Topic can be found here:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28532-ty-doom-demons-for-monies-part-2/

@@Remy ended up buying our leaderboards with brown sticky stuff on it for a whopping 50m!

3 months later, Doom ranks thought they were clever and photoshopped all of the topics with justin beiber material that honestly I found funny as fuck.

Feeding their members with so much propaganda, I feel bad for how much verbal abuse they get from Hormone.

To return the favor and with multiple hours of TS leaks at our disposal, I would like to present to you a preview of some of the highlights

of Dooms leader flaming his members and literally treating them like brown sticky stuff.

tldr; You're getting fucked by CD and you're worrying about our 12 man pulls? l00000000000l

More to come btw.

mfw doom think they're superior because they won a 88 cmb high opt prep with half of each clan having invites :spit:

we had 3 clan friends (previous doom members), your quality is waste product l0l

OT: Did you really need a TS leak to know that Hormone rages? figured that was common knowledge, you really paid to hear what 99% of the community already knows. 

"omg RIP doom!!!" just achieved our 10th prep win streak in a row and pull 65+ every weekend feelsgood

we had 3 clan friends (previous doom members), your quality is waste product l0l

OT: Did you really need a TS leak to know that Hormone rages? figured that was common knowledge, you really paid to hear what 99% of the community already knows. 

"omg RIP doom!!!" just achieved our 10th prep win streak in a row and pull 65+ every weekend feelsgood

ah yes i see that you are triggered wahaha zenith v12 dead