"Why are we doing this?" Fearless Presents Dooms Teamspeak Leak #Networked

Vito

We've got 4 hours LMFAO

Ah Yes Fearless wins again

You're getting smashed by cd lmao, trying to start up waste product with Fs will only slump you more

you killed 4 people in a 70v70

and doom slumped your clan to 25 man pulls LMAO

brazil hehehehehhe

Interesting how Fs could get back at Doom rather quickly lol, TS leaks are not the easiest of all leaks to come by.

Too be fair though, Hormone been raging like that ever since Zenith. I think this is actually more controlled than before.

that ts leak showed literally nothing lol

they had to post something cmon bro

We had no invite while fs had 40 eop lmfaooo still waste product

haha triggered in 2k17 stick to justin beiberwarfare boards with your buddies cd who bring mains every trip but doom turns a blind eye

so you claim half of dooms pull to the prep was invites, he proves you wrong, and your best comeback is "lul triggered"?

what an asshole.

Reality is you were a rank in tlp and ub when they were hpc and they both closed, guess you were a pretty terrible rank after all.  Oh well, keep cheerleading for Doom even though you left them.

Reality is you were a rank in tlp and ub when they were hpc and they both closed, guess you were a pretty terrible rank after all. Oh well, keep cheerleading for Doom even though you left them.

Your clan is literally more concerned with hacking clan sites and leaking staff chans than it is proving itself ingame, please don't speak to me as if you hold some air of superiority lmfao, you're a +1 in a community that prides itself on being actual scumbags instead of being a decent pure clan

haha triggered in 2k17 stick to justin beiberwarfare boards with your buddies cd who bring mains every trip but doom turns a blind eye

Reality is you were a rank in tlp and ub when they were hpc and they both closed, guess you were a pretty terrible rank after all.  Oh well, keep cheerleading for Doom even though you left them.

Holy justin beiber

Your clan is literally more concerned with hacking clan sites and leaking staff chans than it is proving itself ingame, please don't speak to me as if you hold some air of superiority lmfao, you're a +1 in a community that prides itself on being actual scumbags instead of being a decent pure clan

So you agree you were an ineffective rank and that you got both your clans killed by eop hmmmm.... oh yes eop #1 btw stay ez

So you agree you were an ineffective rank and that you got both your clans killed by eop hmmmm.... oh yes eop #1 btw stay ez

if you want to talk about ineffective ranks you just hired the guy who single handedly ran fi into the ground to help lead a clan whose lifetime winrate is under 50%...lmk how that goes maybe doxing me again will help yall win ingame lmfao

if you want to talk about ineffective ranks you just hired the guy who single handedly ran fi into the ground to help lead a clan whose lifetime winrate is under 50%...lmk how that goes maybe doxing me again will help yall win ingame lmfao

hey. read my sig

sorry i dont pay attention to winrates and doxxing in 2k17 i just play this game for fun and the reality is you led 2 respectable clans (tlp, ub) into closing which goes to show how bad of a rank you were so i agree you are big suck.