so Doom is supposed to be good?

Pinhead

Doom wont ruin your trips until you try and ruin theirs.  Doom would make your trips a living hell lmfao.

Posting locs of a clan that pulls 75+ to weekends isn't going to do anything when everybody is scared to fight them.

you actually think Doom would make our trips a living hell? lmfao I guess you have no idea of what EOP is capable of

also if posting locs isn't doing anything, how come you literally had like 1 fight yesterday lmfao, in the end it doesn't matter because your leader Hormone leaked in EOP

you actually think Doom would make our trips a living hell? lmfao I guess you have no idea of what EOP is capable of

also if posting locs isn't doing anything, how come you literally had like 1 fight yesterday lmfao, in the end it doesn't matter because your leader Hormone leaked in EOP

Hormone told all of Doom you kicked him because he was friends with FOE... don't try and spread false propaganda for your members.  Nice intel as well, Doom had the most action yesterday.  I guess you no no idea what Doom is capable of.

1 fight? god damn ur leak sucks dick lmfao

So you're calling TLP ( Unreakable ) lil league? I'm pretty sure TLP used to smash EOP with ease in all servers for like 8-9 years straight.

Also, I'm pretty sure Zenith (Doom Leader) smashed EOP with ease for a few years straight matched preps. Now I know why so many kids are salty because Zenith bullied their clan LMFAO. Just makes Ex-Zenith laugh when kids still talk about Zenith in 2k17 LMFAO.

Ub isnt tlp

Hormone told all of Doom you kicked him because he was friends with FOE... don't try and spread false propaganda for your members.  Nice intel as well, Doom had the most action yesterday.  I guess you no no idea what Doom is capable of.

No, not true at all. We Teamviewed him during our weekend trip after we had videos of him trolling during a prep vs FO, good try though, if you actually think Doom can effect EOP in anyway you must be broccolied. 

so thats why dooms 'core' was closed by supremacy of all clans, lmfao nice 1 buddy. also mfw u think control pker and bv hassan are the major league of pure clanning l00000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Thats why doom core went 9-0 against soup

Lmfao you act like Doom couldn't completely ruin EOP's trips.  All of Doom's HPC accounts are now 120s And you act like getting locations on a clan is hard to do,  EOP locs are practically free.

Stop trying to pipe up to a clan that could completely smash you with ease.  Try moving down and see what happens.  You need LPCs to aid you.

yeah, threaten EoP with mains. cause that's totally worked out for the past 3 years lmfao.

Doom wont ruin your trips until you try and ruin theirs.  Doom would make your trips a living hell lmfao.

Posting locs of a clan that pulls 75+ to weekends isn't going to do anything when everybody is scared to fight them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA