So what's ur opinion on the current state of LPC/MPC/HPC and what's best for our clanning community?

Ace Krave

From a guy who pretty much had no respect for the lpc/mpc scene until recently, I can say that now that I've sorta involved myself in it, the lpc scene is much much better. I've seen a large number of people throughout the scene who have never really clanned before and seen that the midweek activity is far more active than that of the hpc scene. Although I'm personally only interested in preps/minis with the occasional weekend trip nowadays, it's sorta crazy seeing the midweek pking activity and seeing these new guys lose their clanning virginity. It actually gives me hope for the future of pure clanning -- hope that the hpc scene did not give me

Interesting,

HPC was very fucking fun when TLP was open. There was a lot of big fights on mandatory trips and very fun. But when TLP decided to close its doors then the hpc scene started to come down and then it was brown sticky stuff. Atm i'd say LPC is the best because im unbreakable

it wasnt fun for u u n potato masherboy got booted str8 to mayhem n u got owned hahahahaha

it wasnt fun for u u n potato masherboy got booted str8 to mayhem n u got owned hahahahaha

to be honest , when you joined TLP it made me and him sick. You're a disgusting 4ner and nobody likes you. Just stay mad buddy cuz im swedish and he is canadian. We have a great life.

to be honest , when you joined TLP it made me and him sick. You're a disgusting 4ner and nobody likes you. Just stay mad buddy cuz im swedish and he is canadian. We have a great life.

I got u both kicked n we owned foe in p2p and closed mayhem hahahahahahaha

Ye nice countries bro catch u in 5 yrs with all the rapefugees in ur country hehehehehe

I got u both kicked n we owned foe in p2p and closed mayhem hahahahahahaha

Ye nice countries bro catch u in 5 yrs with all the rapefugees in ur country hehehehehe

idk who you talk brown sticky stuff over the internet. You are nobody kid you didnt do brown sticky stuff. All i gotta say to you is nobody likes you that is it. 

idk who you talk brown sticky stuff over the internet. You are nobody kid you didnt do brown sticky stuff. All i gotta say to you is nobody likes you that is it.

I booted u n hanuman and closed ur clan named mayhem how do u feel?