ATTENTION #CLUSTER124

What cape do you guys want to wear? I'm down for team-2 if you guys are

4e5292699ab1a9146114738bbff165fe.png

​and do you guys want to use sharkbrew teamspeak and we need to figure out who is main calling. Can't wait to rid these disgusting mains out of our community. Everybody put your hand in, team on 3. 1 2 3 TEAM

only way eop can be #1

but then again being #1 like that doesn't mean anything so it's not beneficial

danny u teamed on us u justin beibery fuck lmao we had 0 mains today and all 4 hpcs teamed on eop ur delusional and a liar lmao lsot all respect for u 

danny u teamed on us u justin beibery fuck lmao we had 0 mains today and all 4 hpcs teamed on eop ur delusional and a liar lmao lsot all respect for u 

u chased us the whole trip and when the cluster brown sticky stuff started it was after oyu rushed us in multi without caring about fatality, supremacy or apex. you rush us but then dont expect other clans to hit you in multi ok bro, idk what to say to that

im neither deluisonal nor a liar, and i was going to stay true to my word about prepping eop with no mains but now it doesnt matter anymore...

u chased us the whole trip and when the cluster brown sticky stuff started it was after oyu rushed us in multi without caring about Fatality, supremacy or apex. you rush us but then dont expect other clans to hit you in multi ok bro, idk what to say to that

im neither deluisonal nor a liar, and i was going to stay true to my word about prepping eop with no mains but now it doesnt matter anymore...

5 CLANS IN MULTI YET U GUYS ONLY HIT EOP? LMAO OK

a65e7a4364a7613f5666bf0198b881d0.gif

yeah but you wanted to hunt us the whole trip and rushed us in multi numerous amount of times up numbers

WE PULLED THE MOST AN DU GUYS REFUSED TO FIGHT US CLEAN 1V1 LMAO WU TU WANT US TO DO THEN