Olympus vs Against All Odds [P2P PKRI]

TzTXsKU.gif

#Olympus | Olympus-rs.com | Olympus_RS CC

We contacted AAO tonight for a 15v15 P2P Pkri, they accepted.

We asked them to defend which they would eventually agree too, only to be sitting in single instead of multi.

We would go multi west of bandits a few minutes later and give them our location.

We waited 5-10 minutes only for them to scout us and flame on mains.

We would eventually come to an agreement to defend north of boneyard where they would rush with 10-15 mains in 1 item/rag.

Gl getting future events.

Logs:

8fe8f700764040db1d9e3a93f209cd4c.png

b14735abb93edc25bf153c496747e56d.png

YyQpms6.png

@@Break's POV

YyQpms6.png

b6BogrH.png

5mAk1J3.pngYEQtfIL.png

ngl aao dont get your clan killed

Side note @@Fliby dont be silly, asking someone for an ags risk fight then show up with a glory and spirit shield on fucking suicider lmfao

aren't you the one that flamed me and afterwards pussied out of a risk fight? 

don't talk to me

aren't you the one that flamed me and afterwards pussied out of a risk fight? 

don't talk to me

you dont want to do this. i'm legit trying to save you an ags dont make a mistake. please now lol dont make me take it off of you. think before you act im being nice notice it and just dont speak and dont use a main while trying to get a fight with a pure clan.

you dont want to do this. i'm legit trying to save you an ags dont make a mistake. please now lol dont make me take it off of you. think before you act im being nice notice it and just dont speak and dont use a main while trying to get a fight with a pure clan.

We decided to PKRI you, we had 15 like agreed but you guys had 19 there waiting for us, so we decided to cancel it.

Then we decided to get on mains to go PK @ lava's but scouted you guys at boneyard, so we decided to have fun and clear you there, so it's just awkward for you to claim a PKRi victory lmao

We decided to PKRI you, we had 15 like agreed but you guys had 19 there waiting for us, so we decided to cancel it.

Then we decided to get on mains to go PK @ lava's but scouted you guys at boneyard, so we decided to have fun and clear you there, so it's just awkward for you to claim a PKRi victory lmao

go eop ts i'd like to take your money now

we had 17 in game with one level 55

Break was editing other clan's topics. I will always review topics even if they get 'verified' 

Break was editing other clan's topics. I will always review topics even if they get 'verified' 

the logs are there they set up the fight then rushed us with mains the freaks