There is an epidemic spreading..

WeaselMaker

You fkin tomatos, like seriously.

You take shots at CP, one of the longest lasting clans on this brown sticky stuff game. None of you except for FoE and EOP are even credible enough to speak about them.

You talk brown sticky stuff about EoP, yet your clan is 4 months old. 

It seems majority of you are terminally ill from Ebola. Apparently Ebola is not only airborne but it also is transferrable onto the net as well, you kids seem to have caught it. Call the World Health Organization and quarantine this community.

Zu please stop pretending to be #1, you have been exposed.

Sup, you guys are great keep it up. 

LT, idk why you reopened on 07, your closure it literally imminent.

Ascent, lol seriously. What are your goals on this game? To remain in the closet and hide until everyone dies? This isnt the walking dead.

FoE, who the fk even leads ur clan?

Fatality, your leadership prolly amounts to the biological age of 24, ther eis ur problem, yure welcome.

Everyone should say thank you to slushpuppy for makin this community because if it was up to me id leave u tomatos in the streets homeless. He makes events and u just brown sticky stuff on them, and him. 

CP and EOP fking fullout already, show these new kids how its done.

If you need some leadership advice i got u (this is for u nemesis)

Lastly, stop pretending to be #1, it fluctuates week to week. 

@@slushpuppy where the fuck is RAW list? It would be nice to have except all the newgen kids on here have no idea what a fullout even is. All they know is matched cw fights.

@slushpuppy where the fuck is RAW list? It would be nice to have except all the newgen kids on here have no idea what a fullout even is. All they know is matched cw fights.

There was a replacement for the RAW list:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/tournaments/details/6-preps/

Then everyone stopped posting their aftermaths for it.

Anyway, there will be a replacement system for the RAW list- ClanHQ. It will be the de-facto system in determining a clan's performance at any given point of time.

So when a clan is open for a long time, you have to respect them? Even when they are fucking around big time?

That is a bit crooked, isnt it?

+1 this guys a dumbass, I'll be honest with the above, LT is improving a bit, not sure why he bothered to insult ascent..By far the most improvement iv'e seen in any clan is ascent, now he goes onto insulting the #1 pure clans leadership...Nothing wrong with Fatality fucking CP and EoP, don't judge the way they do things, they do the job regardless of how old their fucking leadership are. And for Zu, sorry, we don't pretend to be #1, we are #1 cuh. Sup has some good core members, and some decent pulls but you forgot the mention where the majority of those came from...and what interests me the most is that you never mentioned Dr l0l, Sith will not be impressed.

+1 this guys a dumbass, I'll be honest with the above, LT is improving a bit, not sure why he bothered to insult ascent..By far the most improvement iv'e seen in any clan is ascent, now he goes onto insulting the #1 pure clans leadership...Nothing wrong with Fatality fucking CP and EoP, don't judge the way they do things, they do the job regardless of how old their fucking leadership are. And for Zu, sorry, we don't pretend to be #1, we are #1 cuh. Sup has some good core members, and some decent pulls but you forgot the mention where the majority of those came from...and what interests me the most is that you never mentioned Dr l0l, Sith will not be impressed.

zu #1 at slumping since you guys suck l0l.. u might be the only clan open to loose all of you're rivalries atm 

Alot of people took this offensive but the dude is telling the truth. EOP & CP consistently talk brown sticky stuff to each other but never prep or fullout one another, the worst rivalry I've witnessed tbh. Ascent & Nemesis have potential but they never show up on weekends. Supremacy & zerg unit are the only good mpc's atm. Authority just opened and already having a close prep with a 9 year old HPC clan. Destruction.........really should have stayed as Redemption. All that progress down the drain just to reopened as a different name, costed you alot of members.

Alot of people took this offensive but the dude is telling the truth. EOP & CP consistently talk brown sticky stuff to each other but never prep or fullout one another, the worst rivalry I've witnessed tbh. Ascent & Nemesis have potential but they never show up on weekends. Supremacy & zerg unit are the only good mpc's atm. Authority just opened and already having a close prep with a 9 year old HPC clan. Destruction.........really should have stayed as Redemption. All that progress down the drain just to reopened as a different name, costed you alot of members.

Nemesis is gr8 dawg. We'll try to post more brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew.

Full-outs has always been who can squeeze the most number of retirees, invites, randoms from their community. Clans don't generally gain any traction from fullouts, instead their pulls drop by 50% the following weekend(E.g. FOE vs FI Jcup)..

Loads of other clans rivalries I had been in didn't result fullout, yet you can qualify it as a fairly good rivalry as we ended up fighting each other week after week.

Malice vs VO

NME vs CP