/Discuss (CD is dead)

preston

With this doom and CD rivalry going on and CD pulling 80 edge recruits and piping up to Doom who actually has decent quality and decent history despite the amount of times they have closed etc (No flame intended) How long does everybody give CD till 20 pulls just like when they tried to pipe up to every other clan in every scene they have possibly the worst quality since 2001 considering they have won maybe one or two preps in the whole time they've been in the pure scene (MPC,HPC,LPC) and also the fact they pull 60 of their actual member list and about 25 mains/pures that are invites

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31031-doom-declares-on-critical-damage-f2p-full-out/

https://gyazo.com/adbdf7389b972fe7b9b991b5ec45fdf7

https://gyazo.com/110e9e014342880b2076da3ac086d3fd

CD recently declined a FullOut vs Doom because Paki Don knows they can't pull 100 and used the excuse that he's got an amazing clan wars record and doesn't need to prove anything but little does Paki Don know that Imperial only pulled 100 2-3 times with atleast 30 invites on their trip when the following happened (Sounds like CD pulling 60 members and 30-40 invites) So there for CD would never be able to pull 100 actual members to a full out let alone a weekend trip or anniversary trip at that 

Let me remind you also CD still brings mains to weekend trips in the LPC scene and they still can't compete with any clan in the scene or let alone any scene CD can bring as many mains as they want but CD will still lose to any clan in the game considering they're clan is 90% edge recruits who have never stepped higher than 5 wild before and not to mention they lose x3 the amount of members in one trip then they gain in a whole week 

CD your mains won't save you and neither will your edge recruits

Not to mention CD claims to be number one but won't accept a prep and does nothing during their midweek stop starving your members and stop saying your number one because you never will be

I give CD 2 weeks before going back to 20 man pulls and getting bullied the minute they step in the wild and whats next mandatory multi logging on mains just like the MPC days? LOL 

/Discuss 

CD is scared to put their quality to the test and will avoid doing so at all costs, wether this be by declining preps/fullouts or only letting their members rag for p2p Sundays.

Their ranks know how bad their quality is and because of the stubbornness and inability to cope with losses by the leadership, they never like to place themselves out of their comfort zone (f2p Saturday trips) leaving them being an irrelevant 1 trip a week clan.

Doom is by far the superior clan.

Didn't read because i know its just straight propaganda

since this whole forums is anti-cd we can all agree that you're still mad about 2015

Dooms just rattled rn because we cocked them without any mains and without any help from other clans (aka special forces on saturday)2 clans no win btw

Not a lot doom really has to prove, they've been dominant in the scene since they've arrived and CD has always been known for having some of the worst quality in the game. The few imperial kids that joined them slightly increased their ability to mini war but that's about it.

since this whole forums is anti-cd we can all agree that you're still mad about 2015

Dooms just rattled rn because we cocked them without any mains and without any help from other clans (aka special forces on saturday)2 clans no win btw

I dont think u know what really happened in 2015 lmao