Ethical Concerns in Clan Wars

auwi

Honestly we've been preparing for this prep for a week and they bail out after getting perfected in the first round

And by the way @@Tannie was calling

YOU GOT PERFECTED BY A CHINESE IN 2K17

I bet he's gonna go out and eat all the dogs he sees in the streets tonight :D

Hide your cats hide your dogs tannie is feasting tonight

I feel sorry for all the Doom's members for the time they wasted, the work they skipped, the classes they missed for this Clan wars preparation battle just because there rank structure have too much off an ego and can't take an L

if you'd wish too not waste you're time come too Lord Abdullah he will take you in 

Kinda confused that doom left completely and didn't attempt to fix the issue and fight...or sit people..I really think fs would've won this anyway

Just like you thought they would win our 70v70 right?

Or when you thought terror would beat us in our first prep?

Kinda confused that doom left completely and didn't attempt to fix the issue and fight...or sit people..I really think fs would've won this anyway

i agree, fs quality has improved a lot while doom has lost most of its quality :/

Just like you thought they would win our 70v70 right?

Or when you thought terror would beat us in our first prep?

That 70v70 had invites from both sides so it wasnt an entirely accurate representation of both clans member-bases pitted against each other.  However, today we learned that Fs's core members are much better at f2p warring than Doom's core members.  Just think, how do you only kill 2 people in a 40v40 prep?  Thats REALLY embarrasing.

That 70v70 had invites from both sides so it wasnt an entirely accurate representation of both clans member-bases pitted against each other.  However, today we learned that Fs's core members are much better at f2p warring than Doom's core members.  Just think, how do you only kill 2 people in a 40v40 prep?  Thats REALLY embarrasing.

killing 4 in a 70v70 (3 rounds btw)(where doom actually didn't have invites whilst you had eop) is more embarrasing especially considering none of your members/ranks got hit off during that prep compared to having 5+ of our members being hit off in a 40v40 with us having to sit ~20 people.