Congratulations FS

TBR

stfu u lost to op, i beat op, i already kyped ur sorry ass today round 1 and ur clan walked away like a pussy bitch ass abandoning r2 and r3. If i was in your clan, i would feel so ashamed of myself right now and walk into the kitchen opening the drawer pulling out that sharp shiny looking thingy placing it under my neck and D:

you guys are still on about this? Don't claim a controversial win and do a clean rematch/ prep next time. If you are confident you are going to win then there should be no issue continuing the prep properly. You guys are claiming a win on absolutely nothing lol

this is what happens when its clean

@@ultama Whether you were ddosed or not it's not directly fearless's fault or problem you should of all changed your ip before the prep like normal people do ddos shouldn't be used as an excuse in any case

that shouldnt even be something to worry about lmfao

its 2017 just play runescape legit

silly eop/cd virgins

Lmao Gratz FS

Ah yes CD getting hype from other clans preps since they can't win anything themselves, very embarrassing. Looking forward to our RM next Tuesday since yesterdays prep was incomplete. 

its only incomplete because you left dumbass.

you guys are still on about this? Don't claim a controversial win and do a clean rematch/ prep next time. If you are confident you are going to win then there should be no issue continuing the prep properly. You guys are claiming a win on absolutely nothing lol 😓😴