Congratulations FS

TBR

I don't think it's their fault that you guys left? And to me people always claim to get ddosed after losing that bad? So I don't know what's different about this prep and any other prep

Ryan disconnected from teamspeak with his last words being "is the world lagging for anyone" prior to FS attacking.

As soon as ryan reconnected to teamspeak he told people to leave the clan chat.

We aren't going to waste our members time if we're sitting 15-20 people and then getting hit off (some people who weren't even in got hit off too).

Tannie understood we were getting hit off but still didn't want to re-do the round.

Ryan disconnected from teamspeak with his last words being "is the world lagging for anyone" prior to FS attacking.

We aren't going to waste our members time if we're sitting 15-20 people and then getting hit off (some people who weren't even in got hit off too).

Tannie understood we were getting hit off but still didn't want to re-do the round.

Sup

I understand what you're saying but without proof any clan is going to say they're being hit off. I wouldn't have accepted a re-do just like y'all wouldn't but it's what it is now

I understand what you're saying but without proof any clan is going to say they're being hit off. I wouldn't have accepted a re-do just like y'all wouldn't but it's what it is now

e0acb6881cabf4125e7dfe8c33c1a0e0.png

ab888e42ef4f8e919bd8ac0bd1e0c139.png

ab1aa7adc22de92f8fcc0840f58511ea.png

take a pic of packet loss and i might believe

Ah yes because most people who got hit off definitely didn't disconnect from teamspeak first making it impossible to do that...

your pic only shows 5 dcs in 2 mins, you still should have people to make that possible :rolleyes:

you guys are still on about this? Don't claim a controversial win and do a clean rematch/ prep next time. If you are confident you are going to win then there should be no issue continuing the prep properly. You guys are claiming a win on absolutely nothing lol 😓😴

Cd lost to strike team LMFAO

Fs has never beat doom in a prep

Killed 4 people in a 70v70 lmaoooo

Btw imagine living in albania

Leaving after a first round is more embarrassing than only killing 4 in a prep. To leave a prep after you claim so much #1 brown sticky stuffe is actually funny as fuck.

Leaving after a first round is more embarrassing than only killing 4 in a prep. To leave a prep after you claim so much #1 brown sticky stuffe is actually funny as fuck.

Why would we continue to prep if our ranks and members are getting hit off? Autism at its finest.

you guys are still on about this? Don't claim a controversial win and do a clean rematch/ prep next time. If you are confident you are going to win then there should be no issue continuing the prep properly. You guys are claiming a win on absolutely nothing lol

doom left a scheduled event.... its a win...

so this is a new way of cd ranks trying to boost there self esteem wahahwahawhaw using other clans victories to make topics lmfao imagine being in a clan thats achieved nothing since opening as a pure clan lmfaoooooooooo imagine not having won a single prep over a 3 year period lmfaooooo

Why would we continue to prep if our ranks and members are getting hit off? Autism at its finest.

How could they possibly hit you off? Your site has cloudlfare, rsw has cloudflare. There really isn't a possible way anyone could of got your ups. I just think you've made up this ddosing story to try and save face.

so this is a new way of cd ranks trying to boost there self esteem wahahwahawhaw using other clans victories to make topics lmfao imagine being in a clan thats achieved nothing since opening as a pure clan lmfaoooooooooo imagine not having won a single prep over a 3 year period lmfaooooo

Hahahaha we beat FS on Monday in a prep. ;) you lost we win you're brown sticky stuff