Critical Damage vs Fearless F2P Prep (2-1)

Zeke & Friends

dome pulls 50 to mand Saturday, while we pulled 59 to a non mand Sunday. 3 weeks straight and no saturday topic, and you wont even prep us, lnfao look what we did to you.

Also we call the shots her bitch boy, if you want a full out you do it under our conditions

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31101-critical-damage-declares-on-doom-real-f2p-fullout/

Declarations are for clan wars only events, you might want to fix that :^)

I don't recall anyone from CD asking us for a prep, but if you want a prep get someone who is relevant in your clan (aka not you) to throw me a PM or any other rank and we can set one up.

r2 was close but hey its f2p based vs f2p based xdd

r2 was close but hey its f2p based vs f2p based xdd

I'd like to see you brown sticky stuffters prep misfits since you think you're not f2p based.

I don't recall anyone from CD asking us for a prep, but if you want a prep get someone who is relevant in your clan (aka not you) to throw me a PM or any other rank and we can set one up.

bro we cant. 1 event a week...

We've declared on wildy and its still up bitch boy. Doubt you'll accept it since we slumped you to pulling 50s and your level 3 accounts won't do brown sticky stuff lmfao. Lmfao if you think you're relevant dick sucker you take orders from a guy who left his hairline back in 2008

We've declared on wildy and its still up bitch boy. Doubt you'll accept it since we slumped you to pulling 50s and your level 3 accounts won't do brown sticky stuff lmfao. Lmfao if you think you're relevant dick sucker you take orders from a guy who left his hairline back in 2008

Said people slam your clan consistently lmfao.

Why would we accept a wilderness fight against a main clan?

@@ultama someone wants to talk to you homoboy. Also thanks for the bumps

Oh wow he seems desperate for my attention, poor dog. Ignore works wonders. He doesn't actually post anything intellectual so nah

Said people slam your clan consistently lmfao.

Why would we accept a wilderness fight against a main clan?

Oh wow he seems desperate for my attention, poor dog. Ignore works wonders. He doesn't actually post anything intellectual so nah

I'm sorry to hear