The Brotherhood: Executing all Challengers

pam

cauliflower communists in mithril.

idk why u needed to team with st today, was similar pulls between us all.

ya like every clan had 50-60

Wonder what fs will do when eopiss moves down to our scene you'll go right back into slump mode so I'd shut up while you can :)

dont pipe up to mother eop, you've run out of scenes to run and hide to. 

weekends are F2P.

Why wouldn't you want some diversity?

Why would you wanna be another 1 server clan like CD & FS...

I don't get it, p2p Sundays are lit and fun as fuck, but could be even better with more clans like Rage if they came out.

Why wouldn't you want some diversity?

Why would you wanna be another 1 server clan like CD & FS...

I don't get it, p2p Sundays are lit and fun as fuck, but could be even better with more clans like Rage if they came out.

I dont like massive p2p trips myself, fridays are p2p already and we do daily p2p trips as it is.

We do p2p fridays this should be enough

Nobody does p2p fridays though

I dont like massive p2p trips myself, fridays are p2p already and we do daily p2p trips as it is.

Nobody does p2p fridays anymore, pretty sure doom is stopping them also due to that reason, hmmm will be enough clans in the scene to be able to choose where to go for Sundays to be fair.

doesnt change the fact that sunday your clan got demoralized into teaming with another clan just to compete, Id put you head down while you can .. did you really name your video 70v115 ... @@Duval Can you count or you just like to lie to make yourself feel better RIP

Wonder what fs will do when eopiss moves down to our scene you'll go right back into slump mode so I'd shut up while you can :)

doesnt change the fact that sunday your clan got demoralized into teaming with another clan just to compete, Id put you head down while you can .. did you really name your video 70v115 ... @@Duval Can you count or you just like to lie to make yourself feel better RIP

To be honest, I was the one who asked Whoppa if we could join 'em just so the members of ST could get some action. Rage probably would've done just fine without us anyways.

Right on well Cheers and I mean action is action so Glad to see you sought out opportunities to create more action and have the most fun out of f2p saturdays..  Just the propaganda following the fights Literally placing blame/ excuses simply whining about just about everything just to whine tbh

To be honest, I was the one who asked Whoppa if we could join 'em just so the members of ST could get some action. Rage probably would've done just fine without us anyways.

Right on well Cheers and I mean action is action so Glad to see you sought out opportunities to create more action and have the most fun out of f2p saturdays.. Just the propaganda following the fights Literally placing blame/ excuses simply whining about just about everything just to whine tbh

fuck are you even talking about, its rs what more do you expect? lmfao if brown sticky stuff is spoken more brown sticky stuff gets spoken

Thx for the action Rage. Whas lit as fuck..

If any other day we pull again low . And other clans pull high.. So yeah we will see. ^_^

I love the whine from CD and FS. U can suck my ........

420 blaze it.. Have a nice day! B)