Hey fellas

Wack Sparrow

What is your real life name?
Paul

What are your hobbies?

RS and Making RS vids

What is your RuneScape history?

I was in Fear, Noobs Inc, EOS, KO  TRand a few others. In 07 scape ive been in THE, TR, and now Ronin

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

I am thinking about making a pure to be honest. 

What clan are you in?

Ronin

Anything else:

Second half is about Pures, but I figured Ill try and immerse myself into this community as well. Still speaking with an old friend about it #

Also incase you're not aware of what's going on in the pure scene atm, all the clans just moved into once scene which will hopefully provide more action/more people into the community.

Should shout this out/make this a topic in your next vid to get more attention on our community since it is thriving more than it ever has in recent times (literally 10+ clans can pull 45+ people)  Tell those in the main scene who get no action to consider checking us out. @@Wack Sparrow

if you want some more background just pm me on here. 

also give me a shout out in ur vid thx

Hey Paul!

Awesome to see that you're giving the pure community a shot, I think I was the one who asked you what you thought about the pure scene to make that video.

If you have any questions about the scene, hit me up bud.

Hey Paul this isnt Zybez so don't expect to many people to troll you at first! Welcome to the pure scene, hopefully as by stated earlier by another person you can see what we have currently going over down here 

P.S tell AF to reopen xlpc