xLPC Flawless fights hypocrite pure clan PoP

Fat Boy

On this ghetto day Flawless pulled 28 Big Dicked Legends then later peeked at 37 for a midweek unofficial trip in world 308.

Fight #1

Our very intelligent leak in PoP had kindly informed us that they were at 18 ports with 32. Knowing we would have to fight them down 4 with 28, and quickly cleared them up due to the lack of their LPC accounts and 30+ defence accounts.

Fight #2

Our leak in POP told us they were on 26 hill with 37. He also told us they had 5 tanks from 20-40 defence & a couple high 70s. Flawless had no other fight in the wild and we didn't want to waste the pull we had. we tried calling pop out to hit us lower so their high levels wont be able to hit us but they ignored. FLAWLESS decided to just go hit them for some action. We rushed POP from the east side of 26 hill with bows . we rotated from bows to scims a couple of times, and were quickly dropping them like fly's. With PoP's support from HIT, Weston and several other snipe teams keep them alive, FLAWLESS decided to take it to singles and walk down with 26 strong, tired of fighting a LPC/HPC.

Shoutouts:

Shoutout to POP for the 1st fight we had but i would not respect you for the second fight. Pop is claiming to be an XLPC clan ...They got 20-40 def tanks with overheads and LPC accounts with 32 def... Pathetic

Shoutout to Hit and SNIIIPE (Weston) for joining POPS unofficial midweek trip today ...

Shoutout to the XLPC Clans for not showing up ... besides BT but they ended in 5 mins .

Shoutout to Flawless for being a true 1 DEFENCE , 55-70 combat XLPC clan.

My POV and my cauliflower voice lmao .....  i am new to this clan scene and sharkbrew so just lawl it :)

Ok lol, I was there I saw several 30 def. accounts and even more rune tanks in your cape.... It's sad bro

nice leaderboards go cry to flawless. Watch the vid there is not one tank. Whatever keeps ur members from leaving keep telling them we have tanks lmfaoo 

nice leaderboards go cry to flawless. Watch the vid there is not one tank. Whatever keeps ur members from leaving keep telling them we have tanks lmfaoo 

??? We don't have forums l0l

"Our very intelligant leak "

this nigga spelled intelligent wrong

brown sticky stuff happens brobro

PoP slowly transitioning into the mpc scene with mith and addy.They can't compete without.

Gz Flawless #1 xlpc for sure

I don't know how you stated in your video you and pop are the only xlpc clan left when bt is the number #1 xlpc clan

Tbh bt ur starting to use 20 def tanks also. Why ? Prep us please aswell ? We can arrange a date and time.