RD WILL UR SO FUCKING CLUELESS LMFAO

Milzan

dude lol your clan is ass

ub killed OP easy asf.

Lmfaooo looks like I made a lot of people upset

lol @ aao so desperate its cute

you had 2 weeks and a leader left you already ty for service you know what you're doing pal, im unbroken

Once EOP moved to the LPC Scene. I don't see RD lasting long.. all i'm gonna say.

OT leak vid wise: ex is a decent guy besides being a usain bolt cant hate someone on their opinion.

I don't see EOP lasting long, once shown how poor/awkward ur quality will be in clanwars most ppl will branch off into sup/ub/cp/foe

quote me

btw for all the people saying we pull 20- actually pulled 40 the last 3 weeks but focus on killing aao but I will see you all shortly.

can u stop making topics about dumb brown sticky stuff/clans nobody cares about and then replying to them about 5 times with dumb brown sticky stuff nobody cares about

well looking at your history you should honestly just neck urself lmfao

I don't see EOP lasting long, once shown how poor/awkward ur quality will be in clanwars most ppl will branch off into sup/ub/cp/foe

quote me

btw for all the people saying we pull 20- actually pulled 40 the last 3 weeks but focus on killing aao but I will see you all shortly.

we just won a prep and r on a mini streak like no other

other than UB no clan u mentioned has any activity at the moment in clanwars or the wildy lol

mean while...

armTDGo.png

TIkiq5B.png

cant even fit all the wins for april lmao

again seems like you have some sort of bias towards eop you're looking at no facts and just stating your opinion not the sign of someone "level-headed" like someone else stated here.

no point in having a discussion with someone who is stating their opinion it usually means they have no facts to back it up anyways.

again this all stems from a ts leak where it is obvious you are trying to justify your clans hardships losing a battle for last place.

No one cares what you have to say you don't know the rules of prepping lmao, also why you trying to get other clans involved? Can't take the rivalry by yourself??

Envy killed AAO before rd touched them.

AAO cant do anything on their own.