FS will be remembered as the greatest lpc of all time

Purley

Was not forced lmao we chose to cause ranks were going inactive. IV closed cause rage moved down btw remember that.

Stop speaking you dog. Lmfaooo Actually iv closed because our dad was too busy slaying your sisters on tinder. Unlike your dogface leaders "going inactive" aka obeying like the mutts they are.

Was not forced lmao we chose to cause ranks were going inactive. IV closed cause rage moved down btw remember that.

Pretty weak cop out considering both your leaders are now active ranks in EOP, who were the ranks that are so important that it forced FS to close? lol

No ask but grats on my 2 cents

Killed iv now im killing doom lmao

Breh you only kill twinkies pls stop talking. God bless look at yourself in the mirror and try not to cry at the reflection for once in your life biq boiiiiiiiii

Dis jus a joke pls dnt ban if ur feelings are hurt I will say sorry biq fella

Pretty weak cop out considering both your leaders are now active ranks in EOP, who were the ranks that are so important that it forced FS to close? lol

They're both going inactive in a couple months and I'm already inactive so we all decided to close now than later either way we would have closed in 2-3 months

Stfu lol, tannie lalo were eop for a few years hes prob talking about other ranks

Breh you only kill twinkies pls stop talking. God bless look at yourself in the mirror and try not to cry at the reflection for once in your life biq boiiiiiiiii

Dis jus a joke pls dnt ban if ur feelings are hurt I will say sorry biq fella

sorry bro it wasn't hard

They're both going inactive in a couple months and I'm already inactive so we all decided to close now than later either way we would have closed in 2-3 months

IN A COUPLE MONTHS LOL

Stfu you know you ain't quitting you just can't come to terms with your clan being forced to close

IN A COUPLE MONTHS LOL

Stfu you know you ain't quitting you just can't come to terms with your clan being forced to close

Idk why you're so upset yea we're closing but we're not closing at the bottom of the barrel like iv. Leading a clan takes much more work than just being a rank in a clan that already has a good rank structure, but I guess you wouldn't know that because iv had a brown sticky stuff leadership

Idk why you're so upset yea we're closing but we're not closing at the bottom of the barrel like iv. Leading a clan takes much more work than just being a rank in a clan that already has a good rank structure, but I guess you wouldn't know that because iv had a brown sticky stuff leadership

Bruh we all know IV leaders was brown sticky stuff L0l I was a rank and I hardly even play, BowsZ was a leader and he's a damn vegan, and Dave is a badass tinderslaying beast. Wuu2 besides making Twinkie stock go up

You can't say inactive if you're taking ranks in eop :)

lol ok.

Theres 2 scenarios we stay open for 2-3 months then lalo and tannie go inactive and no one takes leadership so we close.

or the other scenario close now when we're pretty much at our peak and they take ranks to help before they go inactive.

we chose the latter xD.

Bruh we all know IV leaders was brown sticky stuff L0l I was a rank and I hardly even play, BowsZ was a leader and he's a damn vegan, and Dave is a badass tinderslaying beast. Wuu2 besides making Twinkie stock go up

exactly why iv closed same brown sticky stuff wouldve happened to fs when we go inactive so we just decided to close now than later lmao.

exactly why iv closed same brown sticky stuff wouldve happened to fs when we go inactive so we just decided to close now than later lmao.

Be honest with yourself, you know your dorky leaders aren't going inactive lol. Trannie has nothing in his life but this game and lalo god bless his heart will try to reopen axis again in two months.

Be honest with yourself, you know your dorky leaders aren't going inactive lol. Trannie has nothing in his life but this game and lalo god bless his heart will try to reopen axis again in two months.

tannies already inactive he's only on aussie times and lalo going to pig school soon lmao

doom killed fs only when doom took their foot of their neck did they have a chance to rebuild

You have no say lmfao

I closed Terror and took 5 of your best members to me

And now my good friend @@King Koer Jr is meeting your ass with his scim

Lalo was never in axis

Dumb ass lmfao

Never forget I closed Iv

Pipe up more to me, I'll be closing every clan you're in