FS will be remembered as the greatest lpc of all time

Purley

Idk why you're so upset yea we're closing but we're not closing at the bottom of the barrel like iv. Leading a clan takes much more work than just being a rank in a clan that already has a good rank structure, but I guess you wouldn't know that because iv had a brown sticky stuff leadership

Depends on the way you look at it tbh. If using NH tactics and tanks is good leadership then sure IV had "bad leadership". imo good leadership is the one that never resorts to NH tactics/tanks etc. 

yo doom ded 3-0

get smoked broccoli 

<17:07:19> "[Tyler] Tyler" pokes you: GO.FS.TS.F2P.50V50.VS.DOOM.THEY.NEED.NIGERS <17:07:39> "[Tyler] Tyler" pokes you: Address:fearless.ts3dns.com

never quote me again random

<17:07:19> "[Tyler] Tyler" pokes you: GO.FS.TS.F2P.50V50.VS.DOOM.THEY.NEED.NIGERS <17:07:39> "[Tyler] Tyler" pokes you: Address:fearless.ts3dns.com

never quote me again random

You lost a 30v30, a 50v50 and a bo5 all within the span of a month

How can you even say that were you even around the first two years of 07? Eop pulled 20's and closed multiple times

fo closed also? and ye ofc i was lol. tlp single handedly made you cancel f2p lol that is much worse than going out with 20? not really sure what your trying to say lol