FS will be remembered as the greatest lpc of all time

Purley

when your competition for much of your time open was vanquish, terror, invictus and special forces ?

dont make fun of vanquish when i was high council we did work, then i left and rockman had to kyp them. Vanquish was beating axis down opts.

vanquish will always have a special place in my heart. Same with impact.

doom killed fs only when doom took their foot of their neck did they have a chance to rebuild

ah yes almost forgot about closing terror lmfao had them confused with iv for a sec

you cant even handle aao dont start piping up to other clans

when your competition for much of your time open was vanquish, terror, invictus and special forces ?

what are you talking about..?

we opened officially in october of 2016 and vanquish closed like 3 weeks later, terror closed 2 months after we opened, invictus closed right after and special forces, who only did f2p twice a season, merged into doom just this last month. credits, ofc, go to fearless.

doom opened some time in novemeber, i believe, and unbreakable opened lpc just over 2 months ago, op opened as lpc like 2 weeks before ub did, and cd started coming out lpc times almost 4 months ago.

and there are probably several other clans and large teams that i'm forgetting to mention as well so try doing your homework before tryna talk brown sticky stuff lmao

what are you talking about..?

we opened officially in october of 2016 and vanquish closed like 3 weeks later, terror closed 2 months after we opened, invictus closed right after and special forces, who only did f2p twice a season, merged into doom just this last month. credits, ofc, go to fearless.

doom opened some time in novemeber, i believe, and unbreakable opened lpc just over 2 months ago, op opened as lpc like 2 weeks before ub did, and cd started coming out lpc times almost 4 months ago.

and there are probably several other clans and large teams that i'm forgetting to mention as well so try doing your homework before tryna talk brown sticky stuff lmao

and i'd still put fearless over most of them as far as matched play goes but lets not kid ourselves in thinking that lpc has been some kind of haven for good competition this time around

certainly fun though

fs was pre decent but we all know mm and foe are top 2 respectively

keep in mind that pure clanning didnt actually stop back in 2010, FO & MM were both #1 & #2 respectively, but 10 years into future one of them is closed & the other one is getting pummeled by EOP in the server they're supposed to be best in.

You cant just keep talking about your 10 year old achievements while being slumped by the current clans & still call yourself the best LOL...

Regardless to how I've felt towards EoP while being an hpc , I will say I'm excited to see how they compete in a scene consisting of all 1 def accounts (for the most part) Fs was also pretty solid as an LPC even tho I was cheering for doom in the rivalry at first(until they recruited Control pker like wtf ?) best of luck EoP, keep it clean fellers

keep in mind that pure clanning didnt actually stop back in 2010, FO & MM were both #1 & #2 respectively, but 10 years into future one of them is closed & the other one is getting pummeled by EOP in the server they're supposed to be best in.

You cant just keep talking about your 10 year old achievements while being slumped by the current clans & still call yourself the best LOL...

MM & foe are the best period u must not know the old eop

fo closed also? and ye ofc i was lol. tlp single handedly made you cancel f2p lol that is much worse than going out with 20? not really sure what your trying to say lol

I'm an unbiased person. Obviously FOE closed as well. I would say in terms of absolute dominance in the Wilderness and Preps, overall FOE held onto #1 for the longest period of time.