DMK Midweek Ft. Anarchy + Doom no show

Nerdy

qz6VPnt.png

Forums:  | CC: Dmk Social | IRC: #Clan-dmk

Thursday April 13th 3-6pm EST

5M5HKJi.png

Today DMK had a PKRI set up vs Doom who decided not to show up so instead we set out peaking at 25 Kingz looking for some action.

We got a hit on Anarchy at CA being down about 8 and still getting the ez clear and also at Lavas along with some mains but besides that it was pretty dead. 

S/o the Kingz who showed up today.

78267abd5e3c681a82eb494e109b04ec.png

f7yKctS.png

HSC0Fl7.png

Nerdy's POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RkHyntOzSY&feature=youtu.be

iJBDsIw.png

74784a1f66d1815e5551e6fb55935521.png

d2ad1951da7487baead80ac1664a0716.png

0a964d527eaef3979e40f555a894c512.png

7f42dac364d1d0128d83ae04df8064c0.png

c1f304d1dedb12b14708aba21c593c9c.png

I'm confused, Doom was busy doing 2 F2P preps during the times you claimed to be out pking? Idk why you mentioned Doom, where the logs of this pkri at?

You should post logs to show the proof, other than that nice action.

The logs were added, was set up a couple days ago.

We legit sat at 26 hill for 25 mins waiting for you to leave edge, you had 22 20 mins into the mass and then left edge, we then waited 6 mins for you to rush us. Dunno if you decided to tour the wildy or not before attacking. We even told your scouts to rush and that we have a prep soon. Soon as we was hitting 5 eat,we decided to leave and get ready for the prep.

Hello? 

<16:28:26> You poked "Lil_Nerdy" with message: im defending for you so let me know
<16:29:29> You poked "DMK Killa" with message: we are defending w320 26 hill
<16:32:29> You poked "Lil_Nerdy" with message: we have to leave soon, like 30mins for a 50v50 war, so if we can do it fast that'd be sick
<16:44:53> "Control Pker": been waiting
<16:49:24> You poked "DMK Killa" with message: you got less then a few minutes to come rush. If you plan to fight
<16:51:21> You poked "DMK Killa" with message: alright we left, thanks, we are leaving. If you wanna war later let me know

We legit sat at 26 hill for 25 mins waiting for you to leave edge, you had 22 20 mins into the mass and then left edge, we then waited 6 mins for you to rush us. Dunno if you decided to tour the wildy or not before attacking. We even told your scouts to rush and that we have a prep soon. Soon as we was hitting 5 eat,we decided to leave and get ready for the prep.

Hello? 

<16:28:26> You poked "Lil_Nerdy" with message: im defending for you so let me know
<16:29:29> You poked "DMK Killa" with message: we are defending w320 26 hill
<16:32:29> You poked "Lil_Nerdy" with message: we have to leave soon, like 30mins for a 50v50 war, so if we can do it fast that'd be sick
<16:44:53> "Control Pker": been waiting
<16:49:24> You poked "DMK Killa" with message: you got less then a few minutes to come rush. If you plan to fight
<16:51:21> You poked "DMK Killa" with message: alright we left, thanks, we are leaving. If you wanna war later let me know

That was like an hour and half after the set time, you think we are just going to sit there with our thumbs up our ass waiting on y'all?? lmao

That was like an hour and half after the set time, you think we are just going to sit there with our thumbs up our ass waiting on y'all?? lmao

Sorry it takes you a week to mass for a p2p unofficial, we had bigger fish to fight, hopefully we fight soon.

I love dmk <3

Sorry it takes you a week to mass for a p2p unofficial, we had bigger fish to fight, hopefully we fight soon.

I love dmk <3

I think you're confused.. Control came to me asking for a PKRI days prior, and then over an hour past the time we set to fight at y'all were no where to be found  :blink: